Albino lobster roach!

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
So i was checking on the status of my lobster roach colony that i have left alone for some weeks now and i noticed a small one that was completely white with a black spot in the middle of it! It was really cool looking but unfortunately i couldnt catch it for a picture. Is this rare? It was so white it was weird, like snow white! Also to feed these guys i mixed up a bunch of fruits and cat food is that cool? This is what i mixed up into a goo which i feed them on a tray in the cage....

Red raspberries
apples
bannanas
cat food

i mixed this all up into a mush and then i feed them it and keep the rest frozen. thaw some out every couple days to feed them. Mist the cage once a week or so. Sound ok?

Chrysopid

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I tricked my mom into thinking I had an albino roach because it had just molted :) Those are the only white roaches I have heard of.

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
it just came out of a molt that's why it's white. give it like 1-2 hours and it'll darken up again.

cacoseraph

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
i like to get big hissers that just molted and tell ppl they are ivory roaches =P

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i like to get big hissers that just molted and tell ppl they are ivory roaches =P
ivory roaches, giant roaches, hissing roaches.
for some people, all they can hear is the word roach and they'll scatter.

GartenSpinnen

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
AW CRAP i knew it sounded to good to be true! But hey if it does turn out to be a white roach ill trade you guys for some other species if your interested :)

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
lol, sure. if it turned out to be a white roach, then i'll give you all my roaches just to see it. how about it?

Chrysopid

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
*starts using white out on one of her roaches...*
Does that deal go for everybody?

KyuZo

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
lol, did i mentioned the terms and conditions to yet? One of the term goes something like you'll have to fly to San Diego and show it to me. I'll think of all the other ones along the way. hehehe {D

Chrysopid

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
I hope I will be there for the comic con this summer! I'm sure my white-out roach would be dead by then, tho. :(