after a couple of escapes wondering what the best enclosures are on the market for T safety

Mninvert

Arachnopeon
had an out obt and a chilobrachys, really want some advice on where to buy the best enclosures in the us. all been recaptured

MetalMan2004

Arachnodemon
Glad all have been recaptured. You might want to start with the type if enclosures you currently have and the issue you had with them. Did clasps break, did a door or hinge not shut all the way, etc? That may help is point you in a different direction.

NukaMedia Exotics

#1 Tarantula Vendor in the USA! Ships Nationwide.
People usually use containers with locking lids, whether Sterilite tubs or Kritter Keepers.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
had an out obt and a chilobrachys, really want some advice on where to buy the best enclosures in the us. all been recaptured
There is no best. All it takes is common sense, being thorough both in what you choose, and what you do for husbandry. I've never had an escape.

I use deli cups, never an escape. Others use them, and have an escape-- why? because they aren't careful enough or through etc.

Pseudo

Arachnosquire
Clips and locking lids are your best friends especially if you have other animals around.

8leggedRN

#1 Deadpool Fan
Arachnosupporter +
I've also been using deli cups and kritter keepers, but I've also found something from exoterra called a breeding box that has 2 access doors and is great for my terrestrials. I've not had a single escape.

Mike Miller

Arachnopeon
I prefer kritter keepers or exoteras. Its best to keep in mind that a tarantula can fit through a gap that is the size of their carapace. exo teras are good for larger tarantulas because of the potential gaps they may have. anything smaller i use kritter keepers, mainstays, sterilite, and deli cups. If you dot your I's and cross your T's, homemade is a good option