African Giant Millipedes--any variety

kjgalaxy

Arachnosquire
I'm looking (like so many) for African Giants in the US. Immatures are fine with me. I've searched the classifieds, but nothing recent. I know there are a few breeders on here so I'm reaching out.

kjgalaxy

Arachnosquire
Thank you! Yes, but when there is nothing recent in the classifieds, it's hard to know who to talk to. I've touched base with 3 people now, and you're the 4th. I've pm'd you.

Hbomb326

Arachnopeon
Hey there.
Not really the best place in the forums for this but I do have young Archispirostreptus gigas for sale.
It's probably best to discuss further in private messages. Please feel free to message me.
I am interested as well as I have been looking for AGM for a while now to add to my collection. I tried to message you but it said your inbox was full. Thanks, I hope to hear back from you :)

Ratmosphere

Arachnoking
Yes, but an adult is hard to find these days. That is if you're looking for one.

kjgalaxy

Arachnosquire
Happy with any, just riskier with smaller ones that they may not make it to adulthood.

BiophilicGinger

Arachnopeon
I am interested as well as I have been looking for AGM for a while now to add to my collection. I tried to message you but it said your inbox was full. Thanks, I hope to hear back from you :)
Sorry about that. I sent you a message. :)