Advice: Pre-molt? Bad molt? Injury?

Parkcitys

Arachnopeon
This is Aragog, my female L. striatipes. She's about 5 inches now, I think. I've had her for 2 years now and she's never had a mark like this on her abdomen before. She has a full water bowl 24/7, her coconut fiber isn't damp, there's no mites or mold, I clean her space regularly. She hasn't been eating or interested in eating for a month or so and I've been expecting her to molt, but is her abdomen injured? It doesn't look like her usual premolt spotting and she's never had a bad molt with me before. What is this and is there anything I can do to help her?

Attachments

Chebe6886

Arachnobaron
Really just looks like she’s been kicking a fair amount of utricating hairs... doesn’t look like anything to be concerned about. The spot that’s bare will likely get dark when she’s close to molting

Arachnophelia

Arachnosquire
This is Aragog, my female L. striatipes. She's about 5 inches now, I think. I've had her for 2 years now and she's never had a mark like this on her abdomen before. She has a full water bowl 24/7, her coconut fiber isn't damp, there's no mites or mold, I clean her space regularly. She hasn't been eating or interested in eating for a month or so and I've been expecting her to molt, but is her abdomen injured? It doesn't look like her usual premolt spotting and she's never had a bad molt with me before. What is this and is there anything I can do to help her?
She looks fine nothing to worry it does kinda look like she is in premolt, sometikes they fast sometimes its due to premolt, let it be and observe her behaviour, maybe a molt is around the corner

Parkcitys

Arachnopeon
Thank you so much, everyone! I was trying to figure out why she would be kicking hairs to this extent and then found the answer in my 7-month old kitten who keeps trying to stand on top of her terrarium to watch her. The kitten has now been exiled from the closet where the tarantulas live.

Chebe6886

Arachnobaron
Lol that’ll do it. Also some species and certain specimens will kick a lot of the hairs around their burrow as almost a booby trap prior to molting or just cuz they’re spiders and like to drive us insane