Adventures in Pandinus imperator

nuclear_zombies

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
JUST AN UPDATE.....

- traded the scorplings for a WC deathstalker. One of the poor little buggers died during moult (RIP) Pics of the deathstalker to follow soon....

- the adult emperors have been doing a hefty bit of excavating their burrow. There's an impressive pile of dirt at the entrance to the burrow. Exar Kun has stopped juddering as well, they all seem to be content.

- not related, but I picked up a ball python, about 14 inches long. Look for picks soon in "not so spineless wonders"

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
are you sure you can move from something as simple as A p.imp as L.q. Carefull these guys are fast when they want to be.

nuclear_zombies

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Yes they are fast little buggers, but I've taken a number of precautions. The thought of having fever, convulsions, paralysis and possibly death dont appeal to me much. I have a neat array of rubber-coated instruments that allow me a good margin of safety;) The following pictures are his first meal, he stung this cricket 3 or more times in a second!! Very interesting to watch

~Abyss~

Arachnoking
Old Timer
I agree. But I haven't taken my precautions that extreme. I'm just really careful with ALL my scorps. They are very intreresting to watch especially when they're eating. But not when they eat each other.