Advan's pic thread

Shell

ArachnoVixen AKA Dream Crusher AKA Heartbreaker
Staff member
I agree with Crysta! That E. olivacea is absolutely gorgeous...I need one of those!

Beautiful incei, they are fun spiders to keep, aren't they?!

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Wow advan, the oli, and incei are so beautiful. Man I need these two... lol
I agree with Crysta! That E. olivacea is absolutely gorgeous...I need one of those!

Beautiful incei, they are fun spiders to keep, aren't they?!
Thanks ladies, these two are sweet. The carapace on the H. incei literally glows gold and not just under flash. I need more, I have been thinking about setting up a failing H. incei communal. {D I would definitely recommend a E.o they are an awesome spider. P.S. I think mine is a girl. :D - Chad

Shell

Staff member
P.S. I think mine is a girl. :D - Chad
Ok...now that's just cruel :p

H. incei are great. My MF died a few months ago (before I got a chance to pair her, :( ) I really need to get some more of them.

Arachnoholic420

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Oh Chad your really gotta pull out your trump card huh!!!
She's gorgeous, can't wait till my little E. oil, grow that size....
Yah yah i know i still haven't updated my list and posted any pics of the new additions...
Hey, Come on giive me a break... I just got back from Cuba!!!

Peace Bro,
Armando

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Ok...now that's just cruel :p
;P

Oh Chad your really gotta pull out your trump card huh!!!
She's gorgeous, can't wait till my little E. oil, grow that size....
Yah yah i know i still haven't updated my list and posted any pics of the new additions...
Hey, Come on giive me a break... I just got back from Cuba!!!

Peace Bro,
Armando
Thanks man, I'm looking forward to your pics! I hope you had a good time in Cuba. Did you hunt for any inverts?

Kungfujoe

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
gorgeous pics and collection man.. i hope your minitrix does well with her molt.. mine is also due for a molt..

advan

oOOo
Staff member
gorgeous pics and collection man.. i hope your minitrix does well with her molt.. mine is also due for a molt..
Thank you! Avicularia minatrix are one of my favorite Avicularia. Congrats on yours!

Shell

Staff member
Congrats on the P. cam sac! I really need to stop looking at your pic thread...it makes me jealous. I need to fight back and post more pics of my Hapalopus...who is a female btw (see I can play that game too lol.) :p

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Congrats on the P. cam sac! I really need to stop looking at your pic thread...it makes me jealous. I need to fight back and post more pics of my Hapalopus...who is a female btw (see I can play that game too lol.) :p
Thanks Shell! I would love to see more of your Hapalopus. :) They still have a little bit until I can consider the pairings successful, but so far so good. Fingers crossed. :D

Here is some of the contents of my other female's sack.

Attachments

Last edited:

Shell

Staff member
The Hapalopus can be a tough one to get pics of, she likes to run and fast lol, but next time I feed I'll try to get a few new ones of her. :)

advan

oOOo
Staff member
The Hapalopus can be a tough one to get pics of, she likes to run and fast lol, but next time I feed I'll try to get a few new ones of her. :)
What are you doing now? Lollygagging on the internet? Go pull her out, annoy her for angles and get those pics! :D

Shell

Staff member
Haha, yes sir :p I may actually try to get some later tonight, there's a few I need to check on so maybe I'll annoy her wile I'm at it.

advan

oOOo
Staff member
Like this post if you think she should give me an early Christmas and drop some of her load and wrap it up for me. :D

Poecilotheria regalis

Attachments

Last edited:

advan

oOOo
Staff member
I've had this little one for over a year and a half. :rolleyes: These grow way too slow.

Aphonopelma sp. "New River"

Attachments

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Awww he looks so cute!

And very sweet P. regalis Chad ! That Ephebopus cyanognathus is gorgeous as well !!