A. versicolors ordered!

magicmed

Arachnobaron
Well I couldn't take it anymore, went ahead and ordered 2 Avicularia versicolor slings from mobburrow. Can't wait until the little guys get here :)

Now I just need a Brachypelma albopilosum and Euathlus sp :)

Jones0911

Arachnobaron
Well I couldn't take it anymore, went ahead and ordered 2 Avicularia versicolor slings from mobburrow. Can't wait until the little guys get here :)

Is that a person in the classified section or do they have a website? I've been looking for some A. VERSICOLORS

magicmed

Arachnobaron
Is that a person in the classified section or do they have a website? I've been looking for some A. VERSICOLORS
Yeah he is in classifieds, this is my first order from him but he came well recommended. My first order from the classifieds (from @cold blood ) was amazing so thought I'd try the forum again haha :)

Shawnee

Arachnosquire
I love buying my T's from AB members or small hobby breeders. Nothing wrong with bigger ones like ken or swifts, but I always check here first when I need something.

magicmed

Arachnobaron
I love buying my T's from AB members or small hobby breeders. Nothing wrong with bigger ones like ken or swifts, but I always check here first when I need something.
I really like the thought of helping forum members, I'm sure my little bit doesn't make a big difference to them but I like to think it goes to helping the hobby lol.

Vanessa

Grammostola Groupie
You're going to love them. :)