A. versicolor eggsac

xchondrox

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Congrats Jason!

How's the ornata doing? My one of my females laid a sac then ate it the following day...

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Congrats Jason!

How's the ornata doing? My one of my females laid a sac then ate it the following day...
Thanks, Corey. Both females are gravid but haven't dropped yet. I'll let you know if and when they do. :)

nice sack!!! congrats. i hope it all goes well... :clap:
Thanks, Rock. I do too. :)

Congrats! Hope all goes well.
Thanks, Zman. :D

Grats.

Mine droppd hers last week. ;)
Thanks, Joe. Good luck with yours. I've got two other females who are mated but they are probably going to molt out.

JC

Arachnolort
Old Timer
Awesome and congrats. Best of luck to you.

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats dude!....i got 204 outta my last versi sac!....love these guys...crazy eaters

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
My girl is still a bit small, so I don't expect a large quantity from mine. Hopefully yours will give you a bunch of little blue spiders. ;)

jt39565

Arachnoknight
This is funny, what other hobby can you be involved in and get compliments on your sack from other guys! Not many, I'm sure!

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Decided to pull it today after 27 days. :D

Also, one of my smaller female's dropped a sac on 4/26. :)

xhexdx

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Cool, this gives me a better gauge of what stage mine are at. Laid a week before yours, still with mom.

Grats on #2 also. My female rufilata wrapped up her sac two days ago, and one of my two vagans girls (sp. "Florida", or whatever :}) wrapped hers up today.

:D

We're both on a roll this year, but you're definitely ahead of me with the high-end species. :)

--Joe