a versi question (pics)

Arienette

Arachnoknight
So i ended up with an adult female versicolor today. I hadn't intended on it but she was free so.. Hey...
Pet store dude had her for a good couple of months, and was unable to sell her. When i went in today he said he need to free up space, and asked if i wanted her. She was always hiding so he thought no one would buy her since you couldn't see her. Anyways. I have her now.

My question is this, does she look underfed or dehydrated at all? I think her abdomen looks small, but he was using that cricket gel for water. Plus he may not have fed her often. Here are a few photos, let me know what you think..

Zeezums

Arachnosquire
She looks both dehydrated and hungry... very much of both... Give her a water dish and if she does not drink from it by herself you may need to ICU or try to water her yourself.. Good luck though!

Quazgar

Arachnoknight
I would say not worryingly so. Perhaps a little bit, but it could also just be a small abdomen from a relatively recent molt. Just take care of it normally and it will be fine.

Formerphobe

Arachnoking
Old Timer
If it were me, I'd just offer her constant bowl of water and regular groceries. She'll probably bounce back.

Arienette

Arachnoknight
Of course...
She's now in an exoterra nano with happy branches and leaves and water and dubias to munch. :)

catfishrod69

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Just keep a water dish with her, and mist the sides of the enclosure. She is much more likely to drink from water droplets, than out of the dish. Are you sure its a she? Have you taken a close look at the tips of the pedipalps?

cmcghee358

Arachnoknight
I think she's just not overfed like we as hobbyists tend to do. I wouldn't say she is underfed at all. Feed normal imo.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
I think she's just not overfed like we as hobbyists tend to do. I wouldn't say she is underfed at all. Feed normal imo.
That. Once she's back on a normal feeding schedule it's all good.