A. versi illin.

Shay

Arachnopeon
hey everybody. had my A versi for about 2 weeks. she's lovin her new casa! i thought that she would have webbed alot more so far. but its comin along lady.JPG

Shay

Arachnopeon
oh wow. thats crazy dude.i love those colors.. i prefer that one also .

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
do you have a top view of YOUR versi? is it not the same? I understand age, and stage during a molt cycle play part in colorations, however yours appears to have the same basic coloration as Embers magenta colored one

advan

oOOo
Staff member
do you have a top view of YOUR versi? is it not the same? I understand age, and stage during a molt cycle play part in colorations, however yours appears to have the same basic coloration as Embers magenta colored one
Steven refer to post 309, post 323, and post 592 for pics. :D

She's looking good Shay! :)

Shay

Arachnopeon
thanks chad. yeah i am waitin to get a good pic of the p cam but i dont have a really good camera and i need a magnifying glass.lol. p cam's gettin down on some dinna right now. greyzone: they are like what you like . the megenta/reds and all that stuff.

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
aah. i see..she used to be yours huh?? definitely a looker. I hope mine gets all the pretty color hues and not the brick red . Thanks chad, and nice new addition shay