A Few Pics...

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:cool: First one up Cassies corn snake, shes getting big, had to move the hide house she was in, her eyes look wierd as the cam takes the red out, her eyes are red..

Attachments

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
This shot of him was taken on a angle to get some of his body in the pic, will have to try diffrent things to get better pics...

Attachments

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:cool: Speedy Sulcata tort... Waking up first thing in the morn, befour heading out to her outside pen...

Attachments

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:D Psycho, Diamond X Jungle carpet python.. "What are you looking at lady!!"

Attachments

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

cool pics tracey:), i like the gray treefrog, i never knew we had those here in MI until found like 4 of them hanging out near the light outside at night eating moths, wheres the pics of the horned frogs?--Jeff

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:( Sorry dont have horn frogs no more Jeff, way to busy with sooooooo much other critters, i raised the gray tree frogs from tiny tiny babies i have a few of them, gave some away.. Il get lots more pics of critters today its finaly nice out and im learning more on this digi cam i got..:8o Heading off to indiana at the end of the month, more critters..=D

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
re

cool:), i've been getting frogs into more of late, but i have been considering a borneo blood python as a pet for a long time now (i keep seeing them around on auctions), i love how they are so thick bodied and their attitude, they look awesome, cool can't wait to see more pics:)--Jeff

scorpio

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Awesome Pics.

Bloods are cool snakes. Ive wanted one for a while, but id never be able to house one for a while.

Bearacuda42

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Psycho outside enjoying the grass.. This pic does his color no justice..

Attachments