A few of my recent insect mounts

Black Widow88

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
haha. Yea it is beautiful, one of my favorites.

It is a swallowtail from china, more specifically Papilio bianor or "The chinese peacock"
Thank you! The only one I've heard of is the Filipino Peacock so this is interesting. I shall look this one up and post what ever I find on it on my insect blog and on here in another thread or so. I don't want to hijack people's threads.

Thank you I love these butterflies.

Black Widow88

Curry

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Thank you! The only one I've heard of is the Filipino Peacock so this is interesting. I shall look this one up and post what ever I find on it on my insect blog and on here in another thread or so. I don't want to hijack people's threads.

Thank you I love these butterflies.

Black Widow88
you're very welcome. You can look it up on wikipedia theres tons of info there.

Where in NYC are you?

Black Widow88

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
you're very welcome. You can look it up on wikipedia theres tons of info there.

Where in NYC are you?
I know I'm looking it up every where. Google, Wikipedia. I've hit the jackpot because along with my search for this particular butterfly I found a site with tons of pics of Papilionidae along with decent info. It's in Japanese but I've got a translator so that's no problem

I wonder what the caterpillars of this species look like? I guess I could find out via Google. :D Thankies so much.

Black Widow88

Black Widow88

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
:drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek: :drool: :eek:

OMG! Madagascan Sunset moths, Eggfly Butterflies, Tailed Jays, Atlas moths, Peacock Swallow tails, and other ones that I can't remember the names of/don't know the names of and would like to know.

I WANT THEM ALLLLLLLLLLL! :eek: :drool:

Black Widow88

Curry

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I found some of my older bugs and some local stuff i collected

Table i did at my mom's request.

Few locals:

Exotic Stick ( male and female ) sent to my from spain by a good friend.

Black Widow88

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
The table........I love the table.......I want the table.....:eek:

I love you! That is just beautiful! Do mine when I come to visit you someday when I'm 18.

Black Widow88