7th Annual BC Arachnoparty!

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Hey Everyone,

Here are all the details for our 7th Annual BC Arachnoparty!

7th Annual BC Arachnoparty
Saturday, August 14th, 2010

Avery Exotics will be attending with our full
summer stock and special deals for the event!

Participants are welcome to bring Invertebrates, Reptiles
and Amphibians to trade, sell or just show off!

Guests are invited to arrive any time after 12PM and the event will go into the
evening. A BBQ will be provided for dinner and those staying in the area for the
evening are welcome to meet for drinks and appetizers in town later that night.
There will be no entry fees this year, but food and drink donations for the BBQ are welcome. Pre-registration is required so we have an idea of
how much food will need to be prepared.

The event will be held at 3250 Shetler Drive in Westbank (West Kelowna), BC which is just a few minutes outside of Kelowna. If you are planning an overnight trip, please be sure to arrange your accommodations well in advance as
Kelowna books up quickly in the summertime.

Please contact Dave from Avery Exotics or visit www.AVERYEXOTICS.com for further details. We can be reached by email: dave@averyexotics.com or by phone:
250-614-4328.

We look forward to seeing you there!

I have attached a copy of the flyer for the event so feel free to print it off and post it in your local pet stores etc. We may have some special speakers this year but we're still waiting on confirmation.

Please email me to let me know if you'll be attending and how many you'll be bringing.

Instead of having a registration fee, we're asking people to bring something with them for the BBQ. Drinks, salads, snacks, desserts etc are all welcome.

http://averyexotics.com/7Th Annual...achnoparty.pdf

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Arachnoparty now on Facebook!

Just a heads up that we now have a Facebook group created for the 7th Annual BC Arachnoparty!

Just do a search for Arachnoparty and you'll find it! Please join up and invite anyone you can think of!

Arachnomaniak

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Arachnoparty Speakers

Hey Everyone,

We're working on arranging speakers for the Arachnoparty. If you'd like to do a brief presentation or start a discussion about your experiences, breeding attempts/success, care information etc just let me know!

Mads Lund has been successfully breeding and raising a variety of different feeders insects and rodents over the years. Mads will be doing a presentation and discussion on breeding and raising your own feeders. This information will prove invaluable to invert hobbyists with the recent cricket virus outbreak and the shortage of suppliers.

We look forward to everyone's input!