6 Centroides

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Hello,

I fed my six scorpions; They`re all about 2".

Anyways, I fed the biggest two a cricket. They grabbed and stung the scorpion, then when the scorpion was dead, They carried them around on their back`s. :confused:

Is this normal?

Thanks,

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
BTW, I am starting to really love these scorpions. I am thinking about getting a few small(ish) Emperor Scorpions.

:)

PIter

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
spider said:
Anyways, I fed the biggest two a cricket. They grabbed and stung the scorpion, then when the scorpion was dead, They carried them around on their back`s. :confused:

Is this normal?

Thanks,
The other scorpions grabbed and killed it, all or a few? Maybe they felt threatend by the larger scorpion.

The other.
Peter

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
WAIT! WAIT!

I said it all wrong!

The Scorpions are seperate. The scorpions (one of the two I mentioned) grabbed the cricket that was in it`s cage. it stung it and when the scorpion was dead, it carried it around on it`s back. I`m guessing it was trying to find a safe place to eat. :confused:

Keith

Arachnopeon
spider said:
WAIT! WAIT!

I said it all wrong!

The Scorpions are seperate. The scorpions (one of the two I mentioned) grabbed the cricket that was in it`s cage. it stung it and when the scorpion was dead, it carried it around on it`s back. I`m guessing it was trying to find a safe place to eat. :confused:
Did the scorpion sting the cricket and then die, or did you mean the cricket was dead and typed in "scorpion" by mistake?

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Keith said:
Did the scorpion sting the cricket and then die, or did you mean the cricket was dead and typed in "scorpion" by mistake?

Yes the scorpion stung the cricket and the cricket died.

James M.

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Man, you had me all kinds of confused. I thought you had some kind of crazy mutant crickets or something.
I would say it was looking for a comfortable place to eat. My B. jacksonis will kill crickets and carry them around in there mouth till thay are content with wher thay are then proced to eat the cricket. If you are getting confused as to what is a cricket and what is a scorpion than you may want to stick to the less dangerous kinds of scorps till you can tell them apart.
I'm just messing with ya'. But you should realy try and make shure you have evrything typed out right.

Stardust

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
wow..it got me for awhile...crickets sting scorpions...amazing ~ keep it up ~ {D

James M.

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I do not think I would mess with stinging crickets. That would suck if any got away and found thair way into my bead. :eek:

spider

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I`m sorry about that every body. I was in a rush. :D

PIter

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Ingen skjede skadd ingen skade skjedd.
Np, mate.

Ingen
Peter

pandinus

Arachnoking
Old Timer
well, i am sure you all saw my thread wher the vittatus attacked the recluse, it carried it around for a minute waving it wildly in the air as if to say "look at me look at me!" and it searched and found a quiet place to eat too.