5.5 land before time setup

9darlingcalvi

Arachnosquire
I was messing around with a 5.5 gallon that I had in our basement. The background is 100% clay cat litter mixed with coco fiber. There are 2 100% waterproof LEDs from Walmart on the lid of my tank. The moss is all native species that are starting to grow. There are also golden spikemoss, white rabbits foot fern, maidenhair fern, fluffy ruffle ferns, lemon button fern and a strawberry begonia. I have a bubbler in a small pool set in the back left corner but I’m thinking of removing that if I get only inverts. I’m really wanting some feather millipedes (Brachcybe sp) and maybe a small scorpion species or ghost mantids with feather millipedes

Attachments

The Seraph

Arachnolord
I would be worried about the millipedes eating the plants. Otherwise, get a ghost mantis! They are beautiful and if you have enough humidity it might even turn green. I am an avid advocate for ghost mantids, so get them! They are available at bugsincyberspace right now.

9darlingcalvi

Arachnosquire
Well I moved the maidenhair fern and removed the water sections. Added in 10 zebra isopods and some native millipedes. The scape seems off to me? I’ll go look at plants on Tuesday and maybe buy a new one! Feather millipedes and ghost mantids are the for sure stock

Attachments