4D: Tarantula Spider Anatomy Model

Julia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Ok, I just bought one. Impulse shopping (while at work) at its finest.

fyic

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I put links in the color text .....so just click those and it will take you the site to buy

Valvool

Arachnopeon
Ordered one of these for our homeschooling science class, which naturally often focuses on arachnids--in this case, arachnid anatomy. My kids enjoyed putting it together, then demonstrated their knowledge of arachnid anatomy for a visitor by taking it apart and identifying each organ. Neat little toy!

lankfordjl

Arachnopeon
Make sure you are ok with some inaccuracies. Because of the negative reviews on Amazon, I chose not to buy one.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mavet

Arachnopeon
A friend of mine got me one for christmas/hanukkah (christmakkah?) when she found out I was keeping tarantulas. Best surprise ever! These are VERY cool, and they have about an eleven inch DLS, so just about the size of a goliath or a really big LP :)

Julia

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
We finally got the chance yesterday to put ours together and had a lot of fun. My kiddo was able to identify the basic parts plus the booklungs! It's a very sturdy model that certainly won't fall apart easily. It might not be 100% accurate, but I'd say it's perfect for kids.