4 days

axle37

Arachnosquire
my g. punch went into molt 4-5 days ago. it went into the walled off hide it made days before and then closed it off and hasn't come out. should i worry or not?

Robotponys

Arachnoknight
It may just be hiding because it hasn't hardened yet. If it doesn't smell bad, you should be fine. But if after a week nothing happens I would dig upon out, at least for some water.

Or it could be stuck in a molt. If it has been stuck for days I doubt it can be saved anyway... :/

SamuraiSid

Arachnodemon
Your Tarantula knows what its doing; Even if you dont;)

Like robo says, its likely going to sit there and harden up a bit. once it gets hungry it will poke its head out. I wouldnt bother it.

Thobby1982

Arachnopeon
My G.rosea went into her hide and walled off the entrance and did not show herself for 3 months, and when she finally did she had and some new clothes on! I say if it doesnt smell, leave it alone... Just my opinion...

grayzone

Arachnoking
Old Timer
gotcha. and no dont worry about it .. DONT BUG IT. if it IS molting the disturbance can prolong the molt or cause complications. ts do this sometimes and come back out without molting at all.. ive had a t close itself off for over 3 weeks to a month before with no molt. i wonder wth they do in there