>:(

2oCHEVYo0

Arachnosquire
Yea... Don't see what is so difficult about finding a T. All it takes is you getting off your butt and looking for it. If you've taken apart your room then go to the garage. Tell your parents there is a chance that it escaped out there and ask them not to use it until it shows up. My garage is PACKED with stuff, but I garuntee you I could find a T if it somehow managed to get out there.

Think of it as hide and seek... Boy that will make it a hell of a lot more fun won't it ;)

Anansis

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Double and triple check that enclosure. Many's the time I've looked into one of my containers, and even though I knew the T was in there, I couldn't find it without a search. If you saw that the lid was open a bit you may not have checked the enclosure as throughly as you should have.

smallara98

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
K, please dont be like that Redneck, k? You never have really been "nice" to me, but I dont get affected to easily. And, I dont give up like you guys are saying. The time between me not being on Arachnoboards (like 3 hours) was spent looking. And second, im never gonna quit my hobby.

People may think other wise, but that was my FIRST t escape (besides when I let my cousin watch my pokie for a month :eek:), and it doesnt mean I have to give this up? Im not gonna loose my temper, and "defend myself" as I used to, but I really dont think bringing in my age, and telling me to quick my hobby, is gonna help anything.. And I like how SharpFang is never "rude" (I would like to call it people giving me crap cause of my age). I wish everyone else would have that attitude :D It would make me feel more confident.

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Only count to 14 bud

Think of it as hide and seek... Boy that will make it a hell of a lot more fun won't it ;)
Yeah....:p But Mario is still counting...

LMK when the Noogies & Wedgies have been carried-out - then you will become:

"Largera", and gain a bit of RESPECT from Me ;)

Don't Sweat it Bud ;) It took Me, what GUYS, a yr. & 1/2 to thicken my Skin a bit more - Cyber-World has alotta Keyboard Cowards! & Haters :mad:
:rolleyes: roll-w/-your-punches, as well as your eyes ;)

And WASH your Hands, after applying the Wedgies :D

Last edited:

Redneck

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
K, please dont be like that Redneck, k? You never have really been "nice" to me, but I dont get affected to easily. And, I dont give up like you guys are saying. The time between me not being on Arachnoboards (like 3 hours) was spent looking. And second, im never gonna quit my hobby.

People may think other wise, but that was my FIRST t escape (besides when I let my cousin watch my pokie for a month :eek:), and it doesnt mean I have to give this up? Im not gonna loose my temper, and "defend myself" as I used to, but I really dont think bringing in my age, and telling me to quick my hobby, is gonna help anything.. And I like how SharpFang is never "rude" (I would like to call it people giving me crap cause of my age). I wish everyone else would have that attitude :D It would make me feel more confident.
Im not being like "that". Im just stating the obvious. Many members were being nice, trying to encourage you to locate the spider, wishing you the best of luck, and all that good stuff. Yet, you come back with a rude, smart arse, ungreatful attitude.

No one here picks on you "because you age". Shoot, one of the most awesome members here is like, what, 14? (Where you at Warren?)

Everyone was trying to encourage you. You came back with the attitude you ALWAYS show when you are in the wrong, or get offened by something one said.

Im not sure why you feel I have never been "nice" to you. I just correct the misinformation that fell out your finger tips back when you posted in every single thread you read...

flamesbane

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I hate to mention the age thing again, but I know when I was 12-13 I couldn't find my own shoes, much less something that was actually trying to hide.

Anyway...is your room clean? (if not clean it, fewer hiding places) Do you have a closet? (Check there if you do). Have you searched the garage really good?

sharpfang

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I hate to mention the age thing again, but I know when I was 12-13 I couldn't find my own shoes, much less something that was actually trying to hide.
LOL - You got that right Will! ROTFL {D

Thing is: Smallera has plenty of time to Mature....

....Some of these guys -LOL- have shown they never will - Go-on & bark Doggies ;P

Last edited:

Slimdean

Arachnopeon
lol hell Im in my 30's and I still cant find things in the kitchen when I want them...usually righ tin front of me unkindly pointed out by my other half. I can't help it if the spatula likes to hide under all the other utensils. ;P

keep looking bro, and if you feel something crawling against you while in your bed or you feel something brushing up against your toes, take a peek. you might find your lil guy.