1st instar pedelings (S. subspinipes Barbados)

Vincent

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I just checked the Scolopendra subspinipes barbados and she is on 1st instar pedelings now :D :D

bistrobob85

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Once they're bigger, can you send me a couple of them by mail?!?! Seriously, they're soooo pretty :).

phil.

joseofsa

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
same here I would love to buy some from you!
congrats:clap:

Ryan C.

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Congrats on the pedelings Vincent. Wish you luck in raising all the little guys!

Kasha

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
In the picture of you holding one of the little guys, how did you manage to get it away from mama? And how did you not squish it?! I would be so scared I would accidentally mush it!
And out of curiosity, how often can you breed female centipedes? Is it a one or two time deal or can it happen as often as she is willing?

Vincent

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
thanks all for the comments :)

@Kasha 2 of the pedelings managed to "escape" and I took the opportunity to takes some pics before I put them back. I carefully scooped them up with a spoon. The pedeling protected itself by rolling itself up to a ball.

bengerno

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hi,

Congrats for the nice pedelings! :worship: How many you have? Was the mom pregnant when arrived, or you bred them?

Vincent

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I don't know how many there are. I bought her over a year ago. It was a surprise to find her on eggs :)

BugBoyX

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Congrats on getting the little ones to the next step.:clap: