Zoe's egg sac- finally pulled

Leila

Arachnobaron
First pic is a close up of some of the eggs. I put the thumb tac/push pin in there for size comparison.
Second photo is about half of the contents of her sac on one of two of the deli cup incubators.
There weren't any black eggs; however, I did find about 10 "raisin" eggs. They were tan but very shriveled/dry. I pulled them.

Attachments

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
First pic is a close up of some of the eggs. I put the thumb tac/push pin in there for size comparison.
Second photo is about half of the contents of her sac on one of two of the deli cup incubators.
There weren't any black eggs; however, I did find about 10 "raisin" eggs. They were tan but very shriveled/dry. I pulled them.
Nice! Those eggs are so cute. When did she lay the sac?

Leila

Arachnobaron
Nice! Those eggs are so cute. When did she lay the sac?
I believe the sac was produced on the 22nd or 23rd of February. :)
Zoe was so ticked off when I pulled her sac (as any mom would be, given the situation...) She sunk her fangs into the straw I was using to coax her from her hide- and upon speculation, it was a wet bite. Oh man, my poor little fuzzy momma was upset.

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
Zoe was so ticked off when I pulled her sac (as any mom would be, given the situation...) She sunk her fangs into the straw I was using to coax her from her hide- and upon speculation, it was a wet bite. Oh man, my poor little fuzzy momma was upset.
Give her some food, and she'll forget all about it... or you could try giving her a ping pong ball. :Do_O

I believe the sac was produced on the 22nd or 23rd of February. :)
Should be EWL soon if they viable.

Leila

Arachnobaron
Dennis: much love to ya. You have been a super star in coaching me the past few weeks or so. I appreciate all of your patience and your invaluable, lended knowledge. XO. :embarrassed: @cold blood

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Them's some gorgeous eggs!!

Leila

Arachnobaron
Them's some gorgeous eggs!!
Thank you, my sweets! :embarrassed: Zoe has been a spectacular mommy. I do hope her cutsie eggs form into EWLs. I just picture a bunch of fuzzy slings...and ah, how happy that makes me. We shall see, right? :anxious:

Crone Returns

Arachnoangel
Thank you, my sweets! :embarrassed: Zoe has been a spectacular mommy. I do hope her cutsie eggs form into EWLs. I just picture a bunch of fuzzy slings...and ah, how happy that makes me. We shall see, right? :anxious:
You'll be great raising these kids. You've got everybody rooting for you. I can hardly wait!!

Leila

Arachnobaron
Thats a lot of little dots. Did you count them all?
I started to count them, but I forgot where I left off...so I gave up. Lol. If they form into EWLS, I will count them.

Really wishing I had a microscope right now so I could view the eggs more clearly. I did not mate this T. She was either gravid when I bought her- or she produced a phantom sac of eggs. Only time will tell; I am just so impatient. :arghh::rofl: