Arachnoangel
Old Timer
uh what are you talking about?

it looks like its sniffing the camera:liar:

calum

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
lovely cat.

I think people are a bit suspicious because you are standing behind her and the cats' expresion.

Matt K

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Take your finger out then!
ROFL!! Glad to know I wasn't the only one who thought that!

But seriously, this guy probably should not get busted on so badly on every pointless thread he starts. It seems that he is an underaged intellectually disabled over-parented young Canadian man who has taken a liking to anything alive. Since his mother wont allow him any hobby to do with any sort of livestock, he is limited to gathering whatever is on the grounds around his home, be it wolf spider, puddle with algae, ants, his families cat, etc.

So while I do extract a degree of humor from each of these threads, maybe the collective 'we' should kinda give the kid a break. One day he may be an adult living on his own and really actually get into one of these hobbies on his own volition.

:rolleyes:

bhoeschcod

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
oh im just waiting for spring i have my hobby pick out im just waiting for spring so i catch whatever i can find before spring then either a feed them all to my new pet or let em go [the new hobby is waspkeeping i tried yellow jackets last year it was fun so im going to try it with polistes and a queen this time around so i can get a big wasp nest going get males and mate them with the new queens and then overwinter them and do it again the next spring.And i just wanted to show my cat