Zebra Jumping Spider (UK) sexing + breeding info

KdeBruyn

Arachnosquire
zebra jumping spider 2.png zebra jumping spider 3.png
Sorry for the poor quality photos, these are small spiders and my phone camera kinda sucks. I have kept jumping spiders this small before by feeding it fruit flies and spraying the side of the enclosure once a week for water. I might keep these, still deciding though. I just wanted to know if these are males/females, and if so I read that females lay egg sacs around June/July, so how would I go about taking care of that, or are they better off outside? I managed to find three of these on my front door today but just curious.

Cororon

Arachnoknight
Oh my, what a cutie! :happy: The male and female Salticus scenicus look very much alike part from the chelicerae (jaws) that are much bigger on the males. They do of course have palpal bulbs, but not boxing-glove-like ones like some other species. It's not easy to tell from these pictures, but the jaws do look fairly long on the second pic. Heh heh, it's so cute! Google for pictures and do your best to compare the males and females. Post more pics with the jaws showing, if you can.