Zeb and Lunia

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Ok. Finaly have pics of Zeb, Eden's little N. coloratovillosum.
And Lunia, Faith's little C. fimbriatus.

:) :p :D :p :)

This is Zeb. On the messuring thingy I made to take picture of little tiny s'lings.

Attachments

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Zeb was Very calm and easy to photograph.

Attachments

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Lunia on the other hand was a Monster. Fast for her size and hard to get to sit still while I snapped the picture.
And as soon as it flashed and I pulled the camera away I said EEEEEEEEEK!
Because she was Gone. Thankfully I took the pictures in a big rubbermaid thing. and she was a foot away moving up the wall of it like a tiny lightening bolt. I got her back in her little tub. Where she proceded to web like a mad thing. Mercy is that one Busy little bug!

Attachments

dennis

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Wow, those tiny ones are cute!!

And I know what you mean with them being very fast. Once my A. brocklehursti is going for a run, it's incredibly fast. It also cannot be stopped by anything, when it reaches the edge of the table, it just runs ahead, I was just in time with putting my hand underneath it to prevent the small one from falling...
Gotta be extra careful with the small ones.

Dennis

Nixy

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Thanks.
And Yep yep yep!
In my house with the two little ones. One of them could hit the floor, then dive into Any given corner of toys and not be seen again :p

Which is why I got one of those big rubbermaid storage things. The shallow wide and long ones. So I have a little catching room. :)