• The Review forums are closed to new reviews.

Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews.

Information on how to use our new Reviews section can be found in our Tutorials forum.

Zdillon

AmbushArachnids

Arachnoculturist
Arachnosupporter
I am pleased to start this review thread for (Zach) zdillon. We both agreed on a trade of various spiderlings for his drum-tastic MM P. miranda. :worship:

Communication was perfect. :clap: Always in touch. :clap:

Packaging was top notch with styrofoam and jumbo 40H heat pack. :cool:

Specimen is exactly what he described. AA++ :drool:

Thank you for the flawless transaction.

110% Positive!!!

Comatose

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I completed an awesome trade with Zach last week and couldn't be happier. We were able to meet in person, and it was a pleasure talking bugs with him for a bit. I look forward to working with him again in the future, and highly recommend him.

Another VERY positive review :)

KenTheBugGuy

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Positive!

Did a trade and everything went smooth. Packed well and everything was nice and healthy. Thanks for the trade!

Protectyaaaneck

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Positive!!!

Just completed a trade with Zach and everything went very smooth. The communication was great and the packaging was excellent for how hot it is in my area. The T was 100% healthy. He was a very easy guy to work with and I wouldn't hesitate to to do business with him again. Thanks a bunch Zach!

carlton1977

Arachnosquire
I recieved my Mature Male yesterday and he came and he looks great! I appreciate it and the communication was GREAT! also