1. The Review & Report forums are closed to new posts. Please use our new Reviews & Reports section to leave reviews & reports. If you do not see a review item for a seller, please contact them and request they create their own review item. If you would like to leave a breeding/bite/sting report, please contact an administrator with the species name that you would like to report and what type of report you would like to leave. We will create an item for you. The Seller/Buyer/Shop Inquiries/Warnings forum is still open for new posts.
Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

z32upgrader

Discussion in 'Online Seller/Buyer/Breeder Reviews' started by catfishrod69, Sep 25, 2014.

1. catfishrod69

catfishrod69 Arachnoemperor

Advertisement
    Positive!

Just received my end of a trade from Greg. The mature male was packaged excellently and arrived in great shape. Greg keeps excellent communication and is a pleasure to deal with. Im very happy to be starting his review thread for him, and look forward to dealing with him more often. I highly recommend him to anyone at all. Thanks again! John

2. 100% Positive A++++

I just completed a trade with Greg and in went great! Great communication during the entire trade. Packaging was great and the T arrived alive and on time! I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again. Thanks a lot !
    James parks Yulee florida

3. TroyMcClureOG82

TroyMcClureOG82 Arachnobaron Old Timer

I just completed a trade with Greg. Communication and packing were excellent. The spiders arrived as described in perfect condition. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again!

• Like Like x 1
  4. aleks

aleks Arachnosquire Old Timer

+++ Positive +++

I purchased from Greg (z32upgrader) MM Hapalopus sp Colombia Large.That was very smooth transaction.Great communication,prompt responses ,awesome packing, package arrived on time and very healthy T. Pleasure to do business with him.Highly
    Thank you

Aleks

5. Hellion299

Hellion299 Arachnosquire

~+~POSITIVE~+~
    Just received some dubia in trade from Greg!
    His packaging was A+, and the roaches were super healthy!
    Not a single DOA!
    Super nice guy as well!
    Thanks again Greg, I hope we get to work together again in the future.

• Like Like x 1
  6. snakecollector

snakecollector Arachnosquire Old Timer

Just completed a trade with Greg and everything went flawlessly. Fast shipping, great communication and
    healthy animals. I would not hesitate to do business with him again.

Thank you
    John

7. MrDeranged

MrDeranged He Who Rules Staff Member

z32upgrader's new reviews can be found here.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.