Yunnan Death Crawler?

Screenshot_20210319-201522~2.png
Hey guys, some people say this is a Yunnan Jewel, a close friend says it's a Yunnan Death Crawler, and I've also confirmed from another fellow in Hong Kong that this is indeed from Yunnan. Does anyone know about this species? Is it a Dehaani or something else? What are it's environments like?

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
I can’t find any information online about this species. An arachnoboard post said it might be a dehaani or subspines but not verified. I’m assuming it’s kept like a tropical species like dehaani.

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
Where are you getting it from? Ask them how they keep it or it’s environment when it was found to replicate.

TheHouseof21pairs

Arachnosquire
Subspinipes and Dehaani are two different morph and species, I don’t understand how can some “so called “ expert keepers still mixing the two species.

Yeah I've dealt with him before and everything was fine then. I was giving him the benefit of the doubt, so it's my fault for not listening. Nobody ever thinks it'll happen to them until it does. Meanwhile he's still selling his sand boas and ball pythons. Hope he goes out of business.