• New Classifieds - Open Beta

The New Classifieds have entered Open Beta status and are now viewable to all registered users.

Our New Classifieds can be reached by clicking "Classifieds" in the forum toolbar or menu. Any ads posted in the New Classifieds should be considered "real ads" and must follow our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules. Ads that do not meet our updated Classifieds Terms and Rules will be deleted, and warnings, without points, will be issued. While our current Classifieds forums will remain viewable during the Open Beta period, and current ads posted there can be bumped, new ads must be posted in our New Classifieds so you can familiarize yourself with the new format. The Classifieds forums will be closed once the Open Beta period ends.

A tutorial on how to use the New Classifieds has been created and can be found here.

Yuki's photos.

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey there i am going to be posting my photos here. I am going to have a lot more then just Ts on my photo thread, i hope no one minds. sorry about the cam its crappy I will get pics with my friends nice cam soon, i think about friday.

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

haha its really hard to get a pic of a fish. more coming soon.:D

darkness_falls8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice. In the first pic with your T I thought the T was sitting on a glove and I thought "Why would she put a glove in the tank?" lol, then I realized it was a statue. Cute pets, I like your T setup.

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
haha i need more pets I have over 6 cages that have nothing in them:( :(

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
here are some pics of mommy and her baby Kida-doku.

i tryed to get some pics of my slings but they are soo little its just this tiny fuzz in the pic i will get some when they are bigger.:D

Last edited:

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice pics. I really like the guinea pig most of all for some reason. Go figure :?

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i believe he is referring to the urticating hairs. or maybe he has an std. its definitely one or the other.
yeah I was on the urticating hairs.. I dont know what STDs make ur chest itchy but hey... then again I am not well versed in those types of diseases. Thanks though lol

TRON

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Those are the best Tarantula pics I´ve seen so far. I wonder why... :D !!!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Those are great pics, talk about myspace! haha. Great set of animals, I remember when my sister and I use to have a guinea pig. Cute little things!

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Those are great pics, talk about myspace! haha. Great set of animals, I remember when my sister and I use to have a guinea pig. Cute little things!
i need more pets hoping to get some more soon, and there are a few that i don't have pics up of yet.:eek: I hope to get some more up today.

Doezsha

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Awesome pix I like the set up that you have for your G.rosea