Yuki's photos.

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey there i am going to be posting my photos here. I am going to have a lot more then just Ts on my photo thread, i hope no one minds. sorry about the cam its crappy I will get pics with my friends nice cam soon, i think about friday.

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer

haha its really hard to get a pic of a fish. more coming soon.:D

darkness_falls8

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Nice. In the first pic with your T I thought the T was sitting on a glove and I thought "Why would she put a glove in the tank?" lol, then I realized it was a statue. Cute pets, I like your T setup.

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
haha i need more pets I have over 6 cages that have nothing in them:( :(

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
here are some pics of mommy and her baby Kida-doku.

i tryed to get some pics of my slings but they are soo little its just this tiny fuzz in the pic i will get some when they are bigger.:D

Last edited:

Hedorah99

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Nice pics. I really like the guinea pig most of all for some reason. Go figure :?

Arachnophilist

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
i believe he is referring to the urticating hairs. or maybe he has an std. its definitely one or the other.
yeah I was on the urticating hairs.. I dont know what STDs make ur chest itchy but hey... then again I am not well versed in those types of diseases. Thanks though lol

TRON

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Those are the best Tarantula pics I´ve seen so far. I wonder why... :D !!!

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Those are great pics, talk about myspace! haha. Great set of animals, I remember when my sister and I use to have a guinea pig. Cute little things!

Yuki

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Those are great pics, talk about myspace! haha. Great set of animals, I remember when my sister and I use to have a guinea pig. Cute little things!
i need more pets hoping to get some more soon, and there are a few that i don't have pics up of yet.:eek: I hope to get some more up today.

Doezsha

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Awesome pix I like the set up that you have for your G.rosea