The OFFICIAL YouTube thread for tarantula care and husbandry channels

jaycied

Arachnoknight
I love watching The Dark Den! He's always super quick to respond to questions and his video quality and editing are amazing! I started off watching a lot of Tom Moran's, and his top picks for beginners is what I based my first 8 T's off of.

Donski

Arachnopeon
Check out Don's Spiders https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCkwegqnX-qNxYFyL_O0A2sg
UK Newbie.. amazing guy.. great collection... errrr.. ok.... I could do with some more subbies (plz) :) be gentle guys just a sling arachnophile here :)

My real faves (in no part order) .. yes Dark Den, Tom Moran, Jon3800, Hyraxuz, Spiderman (Alan) :), Greg Rice, Dave Scott, Marylynn Moore, Dan Oakley (obvs)... actually just check out my sub list on youtube.... but thanks for some new channels to look at from this thread :)
Don (and his spiders)

antsman

Arachnosquire
If it weren't for Tom Moran I wouldn't be keeping T's right now. I love all his videos, very patient/clam, and full of great information. I do watch all the others but not nearly as much as I watch Tom.

jaycied

Arachnoknight
If it weren't for Tom Moran I wouldn't be keeping T's right now. I love all his videos, very patient/clam, and full of great information. I do watch all the others but not nearly as much as I watch Tom.
Tom is actually what got me more into the hobby as well. I had an A. avic for over a year, then picked up an A. geniculata sling. I wanted more information on housing slings and his website/youtube videos were so helpful.

ThisMeansWAR

Arachnosquire
+1 on @petkokc and his Dark Den - he's awesome and the production value of the videos are better than any of the other youtubers.

Edit: Also, Mysticspid has sweet videos and her voice is candy for my ears :) Too bad she seems to have dropped out.

Last edited:

basin79

ArachnoGod
Check out my new youtube channel please:) I'm new, so there's only one video on juvenile arboreal enclosures. I'm planning on uploading videos twice a week. Let me know what you think!
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEDM3lQiW0Fe53RsCogAPdg
That was a fantastic video. I really like the "raw" look of it. Too many videos are edited to within an inch of their lives and it takes something from them in my eyes.

Subbed.

jaycied

Arachnoknight
That was a fantastic video. I really like the "raw" look of it. Too many videos are edited to within an inch of their lives and it takes something from them in my eyes.

Subbed.
Thank you so much! I just did basic editing because honestly I have no idea how to do anything else haha. I guess it worked out!