Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

YouTube Channels of Arachnoboards

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by US Arachnids, Feb 19, 2009.

1. Moakmeister

Moakmeister Arachnobaron

Advertisement
    I live that Kirby music in the G pulchra video :hilarious: what song is it?
    Edit: nvrmind i just read the description. I was wrong about everything.

• Like Like x 2
  2. 14pokies

14pokies Arachnoprince

Thanks for bringing awareness to my "channel" bro.. If anyone is interested in checking it out it's thepokieproject.

I'm short on all the things that make a good channel. Space, time to make the videos and the software to edit videos. All of that is in the process of changing.. I recently picked up a laptop for video editing. I close on a new larger house in June.. It's going to take time to set up the new Tarantula room but it's larger than the room I have now so I will be able to do larger more elaborate enclosures..

Hopefully by late summer I will be putting out quality vids..

• Love Love x 1
  3. Venom1080

Venom1080 Arachnoemperor

I've started a bit of a channel I've been messing with for a few months now. Link in Signature

• Like Like x 1
  4. I actually do dig her channel. I may not agree with how she has some of her animals set up, however they are healthy, thriving and breeding. So if it works for her, it works. She is informative about certain things.

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. They're pretty difficult. I lucked out with her but in my area slings are even pretty rare to stumble across

• Like Like x 1
  6. 14pokies

14pokies Arachnoprince

See I used to like her content but lately the editing has been wacked! I haven't watched any of her vids in awhile.

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. That's mainly that zilla sponsorship. Now she has to have more of a mainstream appeal because they're paying the bills

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Nixphat

Nixphat Arachnosquire

I haven't posted any tarantula videos myself... but I've watched some Jon3800 videos before :woot: Good reference though! I've been needing more T youtube channels to watch.

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Trenor

Trenor Arachnoprince

NC
    We have like 5 of these already. :)

• Agree Agree x 1
  10. Some haven't been updated in a while

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. I heavily neglect my channel plus I think it's terrible but here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7hEx1VtVVXrbBOjS4-cwMQ
    I've been using Instagram a lot more often so you can follow me there for more recent things. My Instagram is: StugyStug
    Ha talk about the best advertising on the planet eh?

• Agree Agree x 1
  12. Check me out on instagram Grimmdread

• Like Like x 1
  13. basin79

basin79 Arachnoemperor Active Member

I really like Instagram. It's annoying having to edit vids down to a minute though. And it bugs me that if you select multiple pics they get the zoomed in treatment.

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Richard Stewart

Richard Stewart the_tarantula_collective

I enjoy this channel as well. I subscribed a few months ago and appreciate he uploads twice a week with new content. I find it very interesting to see how someone in eastern Europe obtains and maintains tarantulas compared to how I do it in the states. I get a lot of great ideas from watching his channel. Wry innovated and entertaining....if you like the "do it yourself" thing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. I do like the dark den. I get jealous when he visits friends and they have so many species I can't get my hands on here

16. Richard Stewart

Richard Stewart the_tarantula_collective

I feel you. I also think it is interesting that species we have common access to he doesn't have in his collection.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. This is true. Species that are common in North America are expensive and rare there, but they're talking about P.Pulchers and Tapnichinaeus sp carribean diamonds like they're giving them away as freebies daily

18. MacDrachma

MacDrachma Arachnopeon

USA
  19. Hello, I hope this is the correct place to post this. My daughter and I really enjoy nature and decided to create a YouTube channel showing off some of our adventures and critters. Here is a list of our pets, minus our cat Nibbler. (https://goo.gl/nkrU7d)

When it is nice out, we go on walks/hikes through the many local parks and share what we see and experience with anyone interested in watching. If you have time, please check us out and let us know what you think. Thank you and have a wonderful day!

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCqXr5Km26aHtyTY9UBaOpOg

• Like Like x 3
  1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.