Hello there, why not take a few seconds to register on our forums and become part of the community? Just click here.

YouTube Channels of Arachnoboards

Discussion in 'Tarantula Chat' started by US Arachnids, Feb 19, 2009.

1. US Arachnids

US Arachnids Arachnoknight

Advertisement
    Just wanted to find out who has interesting videos of there T's as far as breeding, handling, when you recieved the T's in the mail, ect
    please provide links in your post of your youtube page
    thanks guys!

2. IrishKnight

IrishKnight Arachnosquire

3. un33dit

un33dit Arachnosquire

4. US Arachnids

yeah I think its very fun and interesting watching other ppls videos.
    believe it or not iv watched every single video of robcs videos lol.
    I liked the one where he held his T blondi witch was quite exciting for me lol.
    I also liked ryan's video where his female attaced his female, I for got witch species it was but none the less ryan has alot of cool videos as well.
    any other links as far as anyone knows?
    thanks all for the links!!

5. Female attacking female? What on earth are you talking about?:?

6. Rick McJimsey

Rick McJimsey Arachnoprince Old Timer

7. mafiamike

mafiamike Arachnosquire

I've got a few time lapses of molts, breeding, feeding, sperm webbing, and the ever illusive "Flip".

http://www.youtube.com/michaelrichichi

PS - They are all in HD, so even if they aren't the most entertaining...they are pretty to watch. :)

8. testdasi

testdasi Arachnoangel

I'll add to the fun. :D My channel is here
    Used to use Standard Definition only. But now upgraded to HD. :D
    http://www.youtube.com/testdasi

I watched every single vid by Ryan (Talkenlate04) and Rob (tarantulaguy1976) as well. :D

And I don't remember Ryan has any vid about female fighting female. I doubt he will even think of making such a vid. But I remember one vid of his breeding attempt in which the female turned angry at the male. I guess that was the misunderstanding.

9. US Arachnids

lol sry about that ryan, that was a typo* on my part LOL.
    the video im talking about is where your female Nhandu chromatus attacked the male, besides did that male live or die? lol that kept me wondering last night{D

10. Travis K

Travis K TravIsGinger Old Timer

Let's us not forget our very own YouTube Whore... RobC;P

LOL, Rob I say that with the uptmost respect and humor:}

Cheers mates,

11. Aschamne

Aschamne Arachnobaron Old Timer

I don't have a problem with him handling his Ts, but I do with him doing it a couple feet above a concrete floor.

Just my opinion,

Art

12. That and the fact that he 'doesn't have forceps so lemme just poke it to see if it's okay for me to pick it up' and 'this guy is just looking for something to bite' as he holds a S. Calceatum that is freaking the hell out. That's so brave its ridiculous. :/ IMO.. of course.

13. gvfarns

gvfarns Arachnoprince Old Timer

He's very entertaining. I have watched his videos a lot of times. I'm pretty amazed he hasn't been bitten, actually. He must not do this kind of thing very frequently. Lots of balls.

14. US Arachnids

RobC I have to say I like the best. Very cool personality, awesome videos an he does a very good job at keeping me enterained with his videos!!! and I have to say he prolly has the best videos, Sound with the vidoe is a big plus witch alot of ryans videos dont have sound witch makes the videos less interesting

15. IrishKnight

IrishKnight Arachnosquire

i agree totally man!!!:clap:

16. Spyder 1.0

Spyder 1.0 Arachnoprince Old Timer

17. seanbond

seanbond Arachnoking Old Timer

how big is the container for your h. mac?

18. Spyder 1.0

Spyder 1.0 Arachnoprince Old Timer

[​IMG]

I have 10 of these in total. I found them used as a crappy display for paintbrushes and such. to my suprize they had price tags on them. 2 cents each :D... They were never meant for sale, but I found a young cashier and bought all 10.

Ive been cutting the lids off my protein weight gainers and hot gluing them to the rims of the plastic enclosures. They work great for juvis.

I believe I said that she was 3.5-4 inches in the video, but she is more like 3-3.5 inches leg to leg.

19. seanbond

seanbond Arachnoking Old Timer

those t's should be putting on some lean muscle then!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.