YouTube channel recommendations?

MogiCorp

Arachnosquire
I’ve been into cresties and ball pythons recently but I’m having a lot of trouble finding a nice YouTube channel to watch about them. Im basically looking for a channel like Tom Moran’s except with reptiles rather than inverts. Any recommendations?

zyphonix223

Arachnosquire
I’ve been into cresties and ball pythons recently but I’m having a lot of trouble finding a nice YouTube channel to watch about them. Im basically looking for a channel like Tom Moran’s except with reptiles rather than inverts. Any recommendations?
Snake Discovery. Snake discovery is #1.

MogiCorp

Arachnosquire
What were you thinking of?
Basically a channel like snake discovery or Tom Moran except instead of focusing on Ts and Hognose snakes it focuses on cresties and ball pythons. Sorry if that seems weird I’m searching for the same enthusiasm and education they have.

l4nsky

Aspiring Mad Genius
Arachnosupporter +
Kamp Kenan

Edit: Whoops, should read more closely. Kenan is more for tortoises, turtles, cyclura, varanids, and crocodilians. Some ball python breeders have channels but they're usually focused on morphs, not care.

zyphonix223

Arachnosquire
Basically a channel like snake discovery or Tom Moran except instead of focusing on Ts and Hognose snakes it focuses on cresties and ball pythons. Sorry if that seems weird I’m searching for the same enthusiasm and education they have.
Exotics Lair is okay I guess.. But you have to have a HIGH Cringe tolerance. lol

StampFan

Arachnodemon
I like the Supreme Gecko channel for gecko and isopod info. That guy knows his geckos, especially cresties and various micro geckos. I find a lot of the crested gecko info out there is regurgitated and I'd rather watch vids from folks that have more experience and info than flashy videos from some dummy with one crested gecko that they've owned for 2 months.

I've been watching and searching for ball python channels, the two it always recommends and that I've enjoyed are Wickens Wicked Reptiles and Chris Hardwick. Clint's Reptiles offers some good insight in some of the "best pet" videos.

Of course I'm looking for more suggestions too.....looking forward to seeing what people like.

zyphonix223

Arachnosquire
w
Clint's Reptiles focuses on a little bit of everything.