Your Spirit Tarantula

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
We all have our spirit animal. Whether it be personality, attitude, voracity, or defensiveness, what is your spirit tarantula and why? Feel free to share pictures!

For me, that'd be E. truculentus. Not bothered very easily, but they'll blow a gasket if you push them far enough.
IMG_1581.JPG

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
Thanks!

Going to go with Aphonopelma iodius.
•Brown
•Hairy
•Interesting (most northern spider, only T to live an environment with snow)
•itchy butt hairs.
•Found in SLC.
•Will bite if provoked

YagerManJennsen

Arachnobaron
Probably something like B albo for me.
Just chill and somewhat lazy

One of my A. metallicas has a spirit tarantula is a G. rosea.
The arboreal Pet Rock is what I call her to myself.

Last edited by a moderator:

PanzoN88

Arachnodemon
E. Sp. Red: It takes quite a bit to get on my bad side (only two things make me go off the deep end).
I am laid back.
There is a reason the E. Sp. Red is my favorite species

REEFSPIDER

Arachnobaron
My spirit T is Poecilotheria ruffilata

I am 6'5" so the legspan is there. I am often just wanting to be left alone. Of my family i am probably the tallest and the meanest individual.

Paiige

Arachnobaron
Probably my new B albo to be honest. Constantly on a mission, cute face, mostly docile but will bite hard if you're mistaken for food. Also I have dreadlocks so we both have pretty crazy blonde hair going on.

Sinjay

Arachnopeon
Pleas I need help I don't know how to use this site but my tarantula she is a rose hair has been on her back for 6 days she's still moving I gave her a couple drops of water I put her in the bathroom and turned the hot water on she won't crack open what can I do i don't want her to die!

Venom1080

Arachnoemperor
Pleas I need help I don't know how to use this site but my tarantula she is a rose hair has been on her back for 6 days she's still moving I gave her a couple drops of water I put her in the bathroom and turned the hot water on she won't crack open what can I do i don't want her to die!
shes most likely dead.

Sinjay

Arachnopeon
She's TE="Venom1080, post: 2575070, member: 111210"]shes most likely dead.[/QUOTE]
Shes still moving her legs

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
She may not be dead yet, but she may as well be. Her new exoskeleton has hardened inside of the old one, she is perminantly stuck. Sorry, but there is nothing you can do. Pictures would help... so would posting in the appropriate forum. Go to the Questions forum and click on Create New Thread on the upper right hand corner. Include pictures.

Probably my new B albo to be honest. Constantly on a mission, cute face, mostly docile but will bite hard if you're mistaken for food. Also I have dreadlocks so we both have pretty crazy blonde hair going on.
Do you often mistake people for food? :wideyed:

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
I think I'm also an E sp red. I'm not that tall, I like to wear black, I'm pretty friendly and chill, and sometimes too curious but I'll get upset if pushed hard enough. Usually when upset I'm more prone to hiding out rather than fighting. I don't fast for 8 months at a time so there's that.

EulersK

Arachnonomicon
Staff member
I think I'm also an E sp red. I'm not that tall, I like to wear black, I'm pretty friendly and chill, and sometimes too curious but I'll get upset if pushed hard enough. Usually when upset I'm more prone to hiding out rather than fighting. I don't fast for 8 months at a time so there's that.
Taco cat is taco cat spelled backwards

Sinjay

Arachnopeon
She may not be dead yet, but she may as well be. Her new exoskeleton has hardened inside of the old one, she is perminantly stuck. Sorry, but there is nothing you can do. Pictures would help... so would posting in the appropriate forum. Go to the Questions forum and click on Create New Thread on the upper right hand corner. Include pictures.

Attachments

BobBarley

Arachnoprince
I dunno. You guys help me decide.

I'm a stubborn, cocky overachiever. I'm Asian, 5' 7-8", and love math. I'm oddly skinny. I scored in the top 2 percentile in the entire nation in a 7th grade math competition. Also scored a 100% on the state test in 7th grade. I'm the fastest sprinter in my grade. I play basketball, piano and am the student body president.

She's TE="Venom1080, post: 2575070, member: 111210"]shes most likely dead.
Shes still moving her legs[/QUOTE]
The abdomen is really skinny... Keep giving it water, nothing else you can really do at this point. Take it out of the bathroom, I seriously doubt the 100% humidity helps an arid species like yours.