Your shipping experiances

JColt

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Hey all, Just a quickie. When you order do you usually go with USPS express mail $20 or USPS priority mail $7? Ive had shipments from California to Ohio and animals were fine with Priority. Do you switch depending on weather conditions or because you know a certain breeder really packs well? Thanks for info ;)

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
In prime shipping weather like right now for most of the country if the buyer wants priority Ill do it. I will not guarantee live arrival on two day shipping, but I am fairly comfortable doing it.
My preferred method will always be USPS overnight. Or any overnight service that is requested by the buyer.

ShadowBlade

Planeswalker
Old Timer
I always prefer overnight. I do not offer live arrival guarantee on 2nd day, but all my 2nd days have arrived perfectly. The only DOA I've shipped happened on an overnight, with many delays and adverse weather.

I'm rather confident packing either way, but I ship whatever the buyer pays for.

As for how I order them, unless they're true spiders/centipedes/beetles, I have them overnighted.

-Sean

rosehaired1979

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Depending on the weather but like now I'll do priority but in summer and winter I'll do overnight.

P. Novak

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I liked it in the months of late February, all March, and early April, because it is not too cold or too hot. Right now it's starting to get into the hotter temps when I begin to worry a little bit, but during the summer is when I start to actually worry about my T being cooked. Especially since it's suppose to get really hot this summer.

Winter I'm not so worried about because you can always stick in heat packs(yes I know there are cold packs for summer, but they don't satisfy me like hear packs).

I go with what the shipper usually wants, which is mostly USPS overnight. I don't guarantee 2 day shipping though.

JungleGuts

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
with most of my orders i go with priority. If im making a really expensive order ill usually go with overnight just incase

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
i always ship overnite, unless the buyers wants different. and i also would prefer to get my animals overnite aswell.