Your not going to believe this!!!

Charlie

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Many of you have read my posts on how hard it was to get my wife to let me get the Pink toe that I just got but in case you have not,... I had to let her order as many candles as she wanted from this stupied Partylite candle party thing just so that she would let me get my new pink toe.

Anyway, that was yesterday. While I was at the pet store I saw the BIGGEST G. Rosea that I have ever seen in my life. They had the poor thing in a plastic tank with no substrate and it was so small that he could not even get away from the cricket that was in his cage. (he obviosly did not want to eat it).

While my wife and I where there at the pet store to pick up the pink toe she happened to comment on how much better my spiders at home where housed and how she almost felt sorry for the "disgusting thing".

Anyway to get to the point...

when my wife got home today she said "honey, I have a surprise for you". She pulled a little cardboard box out of her purse and when I opened it there was that same HUGE rose hair!!

My wife has got to be one of the coolest women on the planet!!

Please if anybody has any advice on posting pics let me know. My pics that I have tried to post so far look like crap and I really want to show off my new babies so any advice would be apreciated.

-Charlie

Brandon

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Charile,
Congrates on the new, t's. Im glad to hear that your wife is becoming more lenient. As for posting pics just put the JPG

Example: C:\Documents and Settings\HOLLY LA FOREST\My Documents\My Pictures\P1120034.JPG

under the attach file and submit your reply. If you pics are just blurry i would sujest a new camera! Here is a recent bueaty that I got,

-Brandon-

Attachments

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Charlie,
Thats Damn cool of your wife.
Mine calls my T's discusting too.

Brandon,
Your new T is gorgeous.:)

Ernie

Joy

Priestess of Pulchra-tude
Old Timer
That is the happiest and most heart-warming story I've read in a long time! Your wife may not know it, but she is slowly being assimilated ;)

Joy

Lycanthrope

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My wife has got to be one of the coolest women on the planet!!
Mine calls my T's discusting too
ive got you both beat. my fiance (Bridget) loves them almost as much as i do. she even has some of her own. i take credit for converting her, although it couldnt have been done if she hadnt had such an open mind to begin with;) . keep it up charley, you can turn her. i bet before shed have never even rode in the car with it, let alone carry it in her purse. before you know it you may find yourselves an arachnocouple;P .

MrT

Arachnoking
Old Timer
arachnocouple,

Thats really funny.. LOL

Ernie

JDK

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Charlie

Very Nice.. She rescued the rosie. But How much do you think it will cost you in candles now that you have come home with an extra T? 100, maybe 200 dollars:)

Last edited:

Gillian

Arachnoblessed
Old Timer
Charlie,
Congrats! That's so cool how she rescued the rosie...However, inquiring minds want to know...

Originally posted by Charlie
I had to let her order as many candles as she wanted from this stupied Partylite candle party thing just so that she would let me get my new pink toe.

-Charlie
Uh, exactly HOW many is "as many as she wants?" *lol*
Peace,
Gillian

Charlie

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
How many?

Gillian,

Ok, Here we go,

One large box of these little things called T lights, small candles of varios scents, medium candles of varios scents, large candles of varios scents and all these little accesiories that go with them including (but not limited to) A candle lamp, A hanging candle holder, A crystal elephant candle holder, a "cute little boy" shaped candle holder and some crystal thingies to put in front of candles to make them shine all pretty like, And last but not least an "I love candles" candle thingy to hold all the candles.

I know thats not it but I am starting to get carpal tunnel syndrome from typing this. :)

I would also like to take this time to let everyone know that I HATE SCENTED CANDLES!!!!!!!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

-Charlie

Weapon-X

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
Re: Re: Your not going to believe this!!!

Originally posted by Joy
That is the happiest and most heart-warming story I've read in a long time! Your wife may not know it, but she is slowly being assimilated ;)

Joy
hahah lol, resistance is futile. hey thats great man, i remeber when i had convice everyone that t's were'nt dangerous in my house , but once they caved in it was all down hill from there, glad things are working for you, can't wait to see some of your pics, best of luck---Jeff