Your first taranula

joossa

Arachnobaron
I have only been keeping for a year. My first was my B. hamorii I got almost exactly a year ago. And yes, I would totally recommend this species to anyone that is interested in keeping Ts. They are beautiful.

Metallattorney

Arachnopeon
My first was a GBB. I spent quite awhile researching tarantulas before eventually pulling the trigger and getting one. A Craigslist ad was shown to me with a few species and this was the one that I was immediately drawn to. I would absolutely recommend it for newbies. I never had any issues with it.

herpetogeorgie

Arachnopeon
I have only been keeping for a year. My first was my B. hamorii I got almost exactly a year ago. And yes, I would totally recommend this species to anyone that is interested in keeping Ts. They are beautiful.

That's odd because I came here to say something really similar, I started keeping Ts about a year ago today. Except mine was a G. pulchra!

ResinBomb

Arachnopeon
I couldn't pick just one. I've always loved t's and when i finally had the chance to obtain some. I bought 3 for various different reasons. I purchased G. Pulchripes, C. Versicolor, and H. Colombia Lg. All for different reason and the variety creates different housing and growth rates.

Cecelias lair

Arachnosquire
My first was a GBB. I spent quite awhile researching tarantulas before eventually pulling the trigger and getting one. A Craigslist ad was shown to me with a few species and this was the one that I was immediately drawn to. I would absolutely recommend it for newbies. I never had any issues with it.
GBB would have actually been one of my options if I could risk a more bolty one where I am. I find them beautiful and I love the heavy webbing 😍

bobbibink

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
In 1996 I was offered a G. rosea from a friend who had received her as a gift. This was way before all information was just a tap away. I worked in a library at the time and remember trying to gather as much info as I could. Very limited! ‘Maldoon’ lived twenty years with me and she started my love for tarantulas. I’ve kept them ever since.