Your first T and most recently acquired T?

Envoirment

Arachnosquire
First: Aphonopelma chalcodes - have had it for almost 15 months now. Certainly a character!

Most recent: Davus pentaloris - recieved it as a gift for my birthday a couple months back. Moulted recently and the colouration is stunning - very happy with it. :)

TheGhostOfAkina

Arachnopeon

FinnMosin

Arachnopeon
First was a penultimate male Psalmopoeus irminia as recent as September 2016. Most recent were a sub adult female Poecilotheria rufilata and a sub-adult Ceratogyrus darlingi. Still pretty new here.

antsman

Arachnosquire
Started 8 months ago with a 3" G.porteri Male and a 1/2" B.albo sling.
Then I got a L.difficilis, A.seemanni, G.pulchra, and a P.cancerides a few months later.
A few weeks ago my last purchase was a 4 1/2" female G.porteri and a 2 1/2" GBB.

Rugg the bug man

Arachnoknight
I'm ordering E murinus slings on friday. Hard species to find.
Yeah definitely haven't seen many around here. I was going to just grab the gbb and the red knee but when I saw that sling I had grab it to. Got a little sling crazy lol

Cheo Samad

Arachnopeon
Yeah definitely haven't seen many around here. I was going to just grab the gbb and the red knee but when I saw that sling I had grab it to. Got a little sling crazy lol
Seller only has 2): but for 35 dollars I can't say now. Plus I won a freebie from them yesterday so I was gonna be getting a box either way, just makes more sense to get a species I'm after. Fingers crossed for a female!

Corcor

Arachnopeon
First: I think a rosea. ..could be wrong 19yrs is a long time ago.
Last: ordered an h.mac, s. Calceatum and a nhandu chromatus last night.

eminart

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My first was a B. smithi sometime around 1988. My most recent is a P. metallica from three days ago.

Raven 13

Arachnopeon
My first was a B.smithi sling back in december. My most recent was a MM B.albiceps that i "rescued" from absolutely horrible conditions in a local pet shop.

Stella Maris

Arachnoknight
My first was an A. seemani sling a few months ago and the two newest additions I got from a local pet rescue/adoption place: a sub-adult A. seemani (possible female) I've named "Genevieve" and an un-named juvenile (?), unsexed G. rosea. :)

StarStuff79

Arachnopeon
My first T was my Brachypelma Smithi (female) named "Juno". My most recent T is my Hapolopus SP. (unsexed). I haven't named it yet. Maybe I'll turn to the boards for some unisex ideas. :)