Your favourite "Display" T?

adonis

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
What is your favourite display T?

The B.smithi my roommate owns is our best display T. She gets the best reaction from visitors.

I personally love to watch my A.seemanni; she doesn't stop digging and landscaping.

Mallard

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My N.Chromatus always up front and active. Likes to pounce up un the glass and scare the hell out of me.
Jason

Goomba

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
C. Crawshayi :liar:

I'd say I was very pleased with my P. Murinus, just by virtue of her being so active and such a nice webber, and my old T. Blondi was also surprisingly bold and active outside her burrow.

Scorpendra

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
well, only two of my Ts are ever out at any given time; P. cancerides and P. antinous. so, my antinous would be it.

Syngyne

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I only have my G.aureo, but she's always out 'n about, and everyone I've shown pictures to (even those squeamish about spiders) has said she's pretty.

SouthernStyle

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
I definatly have to say that I have two favorites....My First For the agressive Side being my
H.Sp hainanum
For My Webber...I'd Choose My
Ceratogyrus
Just Probably my Two Favorite T's To show people...It's always amusing when my Hap Gets Pissy, and everyone ALWAYS loves to see the webbing that my Ceratogyrus makes up :p

Rydog

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
my old genic was one to show off, it would wait and catch something and bring it into its burrow.

gumby

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I like to show off three Ts on display:
#1 5" F Nhandu chromatus
#2 4" Avicularia versicolor
#3 7" F Grammostola aureostriata
the Nhandu chromatus is great because people love to watch her eat she is a little on the crazy side. She is one that I will never plan on handling if I can help it.

Nitibus

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
my old genic was one to show off, it would wait and catch something and bring it into its burrow.
Me too, but my GBB ( Chromatopelma cyaneopubescens ) places a very close second

Sobrino

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
I personally don't have one, but i love looking at the P. Irminia and Psalmopeous species.......Bird Eaters rock as well :}

kitty_b

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
my 8+" t. blondi female, "ms. munchie," loves to chill at the front of the tank and creep out visitors. :D
they're always waiting for her to just POUNCE. she never does, of course. :p

Last edited:

Arachnobrian

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
So far...

The B.smithi, N. chromatus, B. vagans, C. cyaneopubescens are almost always out and about and in the open.

How can you have just one favorite?

arrowhd

Arachnolord
Old Timer
My C. cyaneopubescens is always out and about. The color always gets peoples attention.

bluefrogtat2

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
parahybana

i have a huge ten year old l.parahybana(from bryant capiz)She is a monster and gets the most reaction.Pics posted

ricneto

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
My blondi.:clap:

She spends most of her time in the front of the terrarium. Not doing much but staying there nevertheless{D

pinkfoot

Arachnolord
Old Timer
Difficult to decide, but I'll go with my Acanthoscurria geniculata. Feeding time with her is a blast! Always!

She's always out and about, too, and those white markings..! :worship:

beetleman

Arachnoking
Old Timer
hmm i'd have to say my giant earthtigers my black,gold,"dark" forms they are huge and their all always out and about:)