Your Favorite Tarantula?

Kisato

Arachnopeon
I'm just curious and thought I'd ask what your favorite species of tarantula is! My personal favorite is the H. lividum, though I have never kept one and won't even consider it until I am much more experienced but they are one of the most beautiful tarantulas I have ever seen.
So, what is your favorite species of tarantula?

Lolita

Arachnoknight
right now my current favorite is my B smithi male he's got a great temper beautiful coloring and just an awesome little T

Scolopeon

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The King Baboon
Pelinobius Muticus
for their pencil thick pigeon toed back legs and crushed velvet look.

They can get huge, have a fierce temperament, and they make really cave like burrows as opposed to the Cameroon Red which carves out intricate tunnels.

This species without a doubt :D

---------- Post added at 06:21 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:19 AM ----------

P. metallica is the crown jewel in anyones collection, so if I did own it i'm sure it would be my top 5 without a doubt.

RoseT

Arachnosquire
Prob P. Metallica, since Ive literally been dreaming of owning one the past two nights...No joke!...

JuGGaL0K0W

Arachnopeon
The King Baboon
Pelinobius Muticus
for their pencil thick pigeon toed back legs and crushed velvet look.

They can get huge, have a fierce temperament, and they make really cave like burrows as opposed to the Cameroon Red which carves out intricate tunnels.

This species without a doubt :D
:D +1
Just got mine today:)

Rob1985

This user has no status.
Cyriocosmus ritae
BOOM! :clap:

I have a 2" female ;P

My current favs are the Cyriocosmus species, but all time fav is def. P. metallica or A.versicolor.

For shear madness and aggression, S. cal fo sho!

Then there's the T.blondi :D

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
That's a really tough decision... it would have to be between the L.violaceopes and P.irminia because those species I wouldn't mind having just bunches of the same species. Besides, with multiples, you stand a better chance at catching a peek at one of them. X-D

x Mr Awesome x

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Stromatopelma calceatum hands down. Most amazing species I've owned so far. You can't accuse her of not being exciting!

Scolopeon

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
:D +1
Just got mine today:)
Haha after just getting back into the hobby (properly) I now have 2.8-3.00'' female, gonna be an uphill climb from here on brining her to the reputed size, but thats part of the allure and reward when raising them yourself!

JuGGaL0K0W

Arachnopeon
Haha after just getting back into the hobby (properly) I now have 2.8-3.00'' female, gonna be an uphill climb from here on brining her to the reputed size, but thats part of the allure and reward when raising them yourself!
I cant wait as i was unwrapping it out of the shipping container all i could see was this magnificent orangey/red sitting at about 2.5". Here goes the 6-8 year battle to maturity, cant wait to have a giant on my hands.