Your Favorite Species

JSN

Arachnodemon
Old Timer
my favorite was my first Hardrurus Arizonensis, becuase I caught it in the wild, had it for about 7 years, it was sweet....but one I would like to get would be scorpio maurus palmatus...

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
ooo H.fulvipes is now one of my favourites!! :p

they are so perfectly made, clean scorps

Michael

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Buthus beautiful................................bonito = beautiful in Spanish;)

ectic

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Favorite scorp

Hi,

I do have great respect for Hottentota Hottentota since I got stung one by one when I was in Burkina Faso. Dunno much about their venom but got my leg kind of weird for a while. That what's happen when you go to close to a mud wall in the wrong place.... I used what they call "the black stone" dunno if that helped but got no problems at all with the sting except for a little electric shock feeling for a few days.

I also do admire the size of P. Imperator if they are crazy Imp. that is even a cooler scorp. The only thing wrong with the ones i've seen is that they would almost never sting. Beside that my P. Cavimanus (If it is trully one) as nice coloration and a really bad caracter. I just like him mad like that ..

Ewok

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
I would have to say my H. arizonenis, I like its colors and also its behavior.

I admire and would like to get sometime is A. bicolor, I just think it is a cool looking scorpion