Your Fav Scorp

loucubanscorpio

Arachnopeon
aye, this is louis here and i just wanted to know what everyones favorite scorpion is and why? im looking to get another scorpion in the future and i just wanted to hear your opinions...hit me up ;P < damn i love that smiley :)

Kaos

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I would'nt like to rate a specific spp. as my favourite, but currently my favourite genus is Centruroides. Love the attitude and the coloration :drool: Looking forward to aquire more spp. of this genus when the shipping temperatures rise.

SpaceHawk

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The Androctonus scorps are my favorite, then the centruoides. I really like the A. Bicolors right now. Pretty soon I'll have about 200, then I may focus on another species, but these guys are way cool.

errit

Arachnolord
Old Timer
I am in love with the parabuthus scorpions. Every facet of a scorpion is very well displayed in this genus i think. i like the black variants of androctonus. some tityus and centruroides are cool as well.

Christoph

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
My favorit scorpions are tityus spp.,Anroctonus spp.,centruoides spp. and Parabuthus spp. :worship:

G. Carnell

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Heterometrus all the way!

sleek to broad claws, aggressive disposition, and weapons to match it, AND they look beautiful!

Richard_uk

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
Hard to pick a favourite. I suppose it would have to be Smeringurus mesaensis. Such a graceful looking species but with the attitude of a serial killer! Opistophthalmus species would have to come a very close second.

Brian S

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I pick Androctonus and Parabuthus as my favorite 2 genus. I will give honorable mention to Babycurus and Centruroides. :cool:

fusion121

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Compsobuthus werneri werneri, I've haven't kept these for very long and from the the behavioural aspect they aren't particularly interesting, but they look great, defintely my favourite looking scorpion.

Nikos

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My favourite looking are the Hottentotta franzwerneri.
On terms of behaviour I'd go for the Centruroides genus

demolitionlover

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
Smeringurus mesaensis. I would have a million of these if I could. Attitude and looks.. could you ask for more??

errit

Arachnolord
Old Timer
vardoulas said:
On terms of behaviour I'd go for the Centruroides genus
Yeah hottentotta is not my favourite genus but this one and H.Judaicus are beauty's. It is very hard to see the difference between these 2 species.
Am not familiar with the behavorial display in the centruroides genus, What kind of behavior do you mean, in wich this genus stands out?

skinheaddave

SkorpionSkin
Arachnosupporter +
Liocheles sp. would be a dream, but until then I quite enjoy my Opisthacanthus and Cheloctonus. On the Buthid side I am a big fan of Tityus. I would also love to see an Anateris sp. in person ... no fulcra!

Cheers,
Dave

Nikos

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
errit said:
Yeah hottentotta is not my favourite genus but this one and H.Judaicus are beauty's. It is very hard to see the difference between these 2 species.
Am not familiar with the behavorial display in the centruroides genus, What kind of behavior do you mean, in wich this genus stands out?
always in the open, ability to keep in groups

Ythier

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
vardoulas said:
Me too :) , and also, totally different, B.xambeui.

galeogirl

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
Smeringus mesaensis. I think they're so beautiful. I like Heterometrus spinifer, too.

Fergrim

Arachnoangel
Old Timer
Parabuthus for me :)

I love waking up at 11am and finding my transvaalicus out and about.. digging holes and such :)