Your #1 Pokie?

Enki40

Arachnopeon
Man... I'm really enjoying my Regalis sling right about now.... What's your favorite Pokie? I assume that Metallica is at the top of a lot of list.

crawltech

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have alomost 20 poecis, a few juvies, but mostly adults....and i couldnt tell you wich one is my fave...they all are awsome looking!,...and have great personalities..

...I do not have a P. metallica, smithi, striata, tigrinawesseli(spelling) or the long named one that starts with "H".....lol....

Anastasia

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I have to say, P tigrinawesseli is absolutely stunning, specially in adult coloration
I would say P tigris and P miranda follow very closely P subfusca and P formosa
and then rest of the klan of Poecs, it is such a great looking Genus! :worship:

Hobo

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Staff member
In before "P. metallica is overrated!!!!11 >=["

My numba one pokie is P. metallica since it's the only kind I own, and my favorite color is blue.

Royal_T's

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
The ornata is my favorite Poeciltheria... I recently got some regalis slings myself and I truly enjoy them. I think the metallica is gorgeous but L. violaceopes is rated higher in my book.

web eviction

Arachnolord
I'm with you bro luvin my big female regalis I have a poec sling to its male but I dunno which it is......

Najakeeper

Arachnoprince
1-P.metallica - I have 2 slings that got their color with the last molt and man they are underrated.
2-P.tigrinawesseli - I have a subadult female and she is breath taking!
3-P.subfusca - I have a subadult female that I haven`t seen for a while as she blocked herself in but beautiful dark coloration nevertheless.

Unravel

Arachnosquire
does anyone have a pic of the tigrinawesseli ? whenever i google it i get like p regalises haha

Armstrong5

Arachnosquire
1.P.Metallica
2.P.Subfusca
3.P.Miranda With Ornata also being in there somewhere!!!!

Motorkar

Arachnobaron
Old Timer
P. regalis since it's my only one. :D But I wouldn't be able to choose from if I I had more of them. :) They are so stunningly beatiful!

phily1579

Arachnopeon
I love all pokies.! Ornata. Subfusca, miranda. :) got Pokies?

---------- Post added at 08:32 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:29 AM ----------

And cnt forget my p metallica. ;-)

Enki40

Arachnopeon
The ornata is my favorite Poeciltheria... I recently got some regalis slings myself and I truly enjoy them. I think the metallica is gorgeous but L. violaceopes is rated higher in my book.
I REALLY dig Ornata as well!! I hardly get to see my big female L. violaceopes. I have her set up in a 10 gallon placed on it's side to make it an arboreal enclosure. She made a burrow in the back of the enclosure and I haven't seen her in months...that's the only thing that I don't like about that beautiful species.

I see why robc loves Pokies so much... This genus seems to be more "athletic" than most tees... It must have been a Pokie that bit Peter Parker (Spiderman) and gave him all those awesome attributes lol.

phoenixxavierre

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
My faves in the poecilotheria genus are:

P. rufilata
P. striata
P. uniformis

Right now I have only 3 pokes, a male and female fasciata, and a female miranda.

I've kept and bred rufilatas in the past but not the other two. Would love to acquire them though!