Young spiderlings.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
You can cut up meal worms and superworms into sections and offer a piece to each sling. You can use fruitfly cultures. I use green aphid cultures.Termites, baby roaches.........ant larva. I am sure there are more but I am to tired to think. Hope this helps some.
Oh and you can rip off legs from adult crickets and drop one in there.

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
mealworms, roach nymphs, termites...

David Burns

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
I feed live pinheads. If I don't have them I cut up live adults with a pair of scissors. You can feed 10 slings with a good size adult. But you have to make sure you get the remains out the next day.

limz_777

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
it tends to in its resting position most of the time , even i lure live feeds in front of him, he doesn't respond , anyone have similar expericence?

Derek W.

Arachnosquire
Old Timer
it tends to in its resting position most of the time , even i lure live feeds in front of him, he doesn't respond , anyone have similar expericence?
I am pretty sure everyone with a T experiences this haha. If they aren't hungry they just wont eat. It also might be a bit scared of a human waving something at it. I would just go with pre-killed crickets, put em in and check on it later and you will probably find your sling eating it.

Talkenlate04

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Its safe to leave the prey in the container for a while. I tend to do my feeding at night and if its still there the next morning I take it out cause clearly its not hungery.