Young N. incei Enclosure

LadyVonChimp

Arachnosquire
Hi all, just wondering if something like this would be appropriate for an N. Incei sling/juvie? Can't tell the age because it's a tiddler šŸ˜‚ I know they like to burrow but also make use of lots of space for webbing. Any good?
450ml-Cookie-Jar-with-Black-Lid-300x300.jpg

Baby T

Arachnoknight
I'm not sure if you could fill it with enough sub to prevent a fall...
I only have a sling and it's not done a lot of burrowing so far but a lot of webbing. Maybe the screw lid would make that difficult to open?...

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Hi all, just wondering if something like this would be appropriate for an N. Incei sling/juvie? Can't tell the age because it's a tiddler šŸ˜‚ I know they like to burrow but also make use of lots of space for webbing. Any good?
View attachment 373889
No one can tell you because you didnā€™t provide enough info- good luck

LadyVonChimp

Arachnosquire
No one can tell you because you didnā€™t provide enough info- good luck
That's fair enough, I'm not really sure what else to say. I reckon it must be around 3-4cm maybe? Haven't been able to measure it or see much of it yet.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
That's fair enough, I'm not really sure what else to say. I reckon it must be around 3-4cm maybe? Haven't been able to measure it or see much of it yet.
The container is that size? Again you are not clear/ CANNOT READ MINDS

LadyVonChimp

Arachnosquire
The container is that size? Again you are not clear/ CANNOT READ MINDS
I've found something more size appropriate so it's sorted.

In future I'd appreciate it if you let me know me the info I'm missing out I instead of getting frustrated with me.

Still learning here.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
I've found something more size appropriate so it's sorted.

In future I'd appreciate it if you let me know me the info I'm missing out I instead of getting frustrated with me.

Still learning here.
Not frustrated- merely informing you to re-read your posts, or read your post and critically analyze ā€œcan I answer this with the given infoā€