You may want to put on a pair of sunglasses

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Here is my gorgeous AF A.versicolor enjoy... 20161203_105727.jpg 20161203_105718.jpg 20161203_105558.jpg I don't usually bother my Ts for pics but since I just rehoused her into her final adult enclosure I figured I would snap a couple shots for y'all...

basin79

ArachnoGod
Here is my gorgeous AF A.versicolor enjoy... View attachment 226086 View attachment 226087 View attachment 226088 I don't usually bother my Ts for pics but since I just rehoused her into her final adult enclosure I figured I would snap a couple shots for y'all...
Bloody hell fire she's stunning. I was after a female versi myself a couple of months back but went with a Cyriopagopus sp Hati Hati instead.

I will have to own one at some point though. Especially after seeing your pics.

Tarantula Chris

Arachnopeon
She is stunning! As you can see from my profile picture I'm a little way off Red yet. Nice pic man!
How can people say T's aren't cute?! :smug:

14pokies

Arachnoprince
Bloody hell fire she's stunning. I was after a female versi myself a couple of months back but went with a Cyriopagopus sp Hati Hati instead.

I will have to own one at some point though. Especially after seeing your pics.
Thanks man! Yea she is one of my favorites.. She's funny also, everything is food to her! She attacks the straw when I touch her with it but once she realizes I'm just trying to move her she is pretty chill.. No catch cups needed for this girl ;)..

They are cool Ts don't pass them up next time!

14pokies

Arachnoprince
She is stunning! As you can see from my profile picture I'm a little way off Red yet. Nice pic man!
How can people say T's aren't cute?! :smug:
Thanks man! Yea but not too far off.. My girl started gaining adult coloration around that size..

Ellenantula

Arachnoking
I told you to put on glasses! Im not paying for your lasiks :jimlad:...
Well, you're gonna get this bill anyway. Blinded by beauty and only have a mere A avic to comfort me -- there are damages to be paid! ;)
Love your gal! And now I gotta add an versicolour to my collection. Tsk Tsk.

chanda

Arachnoking
Old Timer
Wow - she's gorgeous! I really need to get another one of these! My last A. versicolor ended up male and he died last summer. I have a juvenile A. avic now, but it's nowhere near this beautiful. I just need to free up a cage...

Thanks for sharing!

Teal

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Brilliant!! I can't wait for my girl to grow up... though I do love the sling blue, too, I want the FLUFFY.

viper69

ArachnoGod
Old Timer
Funny you should mention that.. I just picked up a few Ts and the seller has a MM versi.. We are meeting next Saturday to pick him up and a few other Ts ;)...
Sounds good to me. I hope you produce versi EWLs !