You know you're a hobbyist when...

ratluvr76

Arachnodemon
when you literally can't give the common name for most species of T, just because you don't remember it. Yet true Latin species names are peppered throughout the conversation.

Garth Vader

Arachnobaron
When you feel like a kid on Christmas morning while you're waiting for your Fedex package of Ts to arrive! So exciting!

magicmed

Arachnobaron
When you feel like a kid on Christmas morning while you're waiting for your Fedex package of Ts to arrive! So exciting!
So true! And my mailman is soooo slow, I have to wait until around 3 pm for mail delivery when it's the normal guy, the substitute mail men get it here by noon, I don't get it lol.

JumpingSpiderLady

Arachnobaron
When driving by yard sales, the decision to stop is made because they look like they might have plastic containers that would be easy to drill.

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
When you're playing Pokemon Go: Arachnoboards style - instead of a phone you've got a UV light, and instead of Pokemon you've got scorpions.

louise f

Arachnoangel
Well let me tell you this dear friends !! You know because when you speak latin names all the time, all friends and family members go o_O:eek: What was just that you said ?? Ohh nothing, that`s just my spiders names. Oh didn`t you know that. Oh I`m sorry.. :p:D

trinette

Arachnopeon
When the movie you'very been watching for the last hour gets to the climax and you're still checking new posts on here.

Sarkhan42

Arachnoangel
You know you're a hobbyist when friends and relatives, as well as friends of said people, are constantly sending you pictures of the spiders and other inverts they find, both for ID and just because they thought you'd appreciate it :D

Staehilomyces

Arachnoprince
You know you're a hobbyist when a friend of yours does this Photoshop of you (btw, I'm not normally that ugly, I just happen to pull some pretty grotesque faces when tickled).
t200.jpg

gypsy cola

Arachnoknight
any container that is clearish and boxish immediately is put up to consideration. I do not see storage bins, I do not see sweater boxes, I do not see office supplies... I see home.