You know your really into inverts when...

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
When you go to type a and arachnoboards pops up on google. When the first thing pops up on google when you go to do work is bugs in cyberspace videos.

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
Haha my kitchen smells like oak and I’m asked what I was cooking and all I can say is bug food

goliathusdavid

Arachnobaron
...when you're friends nominate you in the yearbook as "most likely to be able to identify that weird bug you just squished"
...when you successfully convince your girlfriend that velvet worms are utterly adorable in under five minutes

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
"...When you almost take out one of the posts in the restaurant drive-thru because there's a jumping spider (Phidippus johnsonii!) in the median landscaping..."

Thanks,

Arthroverts

aprilmayjunebugs

Fiery but Mostly Peaceful
Arachnosupporter
When you ask to bum an insulin needle from your diabetic friend. "It's not for dope, I swear!! I just need to water my tiny sling through a tiny hole!"

Jess S

Arachnobaron
You search the bags of bananas in supermarkets checking for spiders.....because you WANT to find one

Smotzer

ArachnoGod
Arachnosupporter +
When at work the clients find and kill a juvenile tarantula that wandered in and they feel good about it, but you are really sad, frustrated, and annoyed and try and tell them to please never kill another one, and try and educate them that tarantulas in Texas are totally harmless. And then your going to bring the dead tarantula home with you and pin it and add it to your collection. My life today......:cool:

aprilmayjunebugs

Fiery but Mostly Peaceful
Arachnosupporter
When you're ecstatic to find a new poop.

When you have a little mini celebration for every one that ate that day.

When there's a spider on your ceiling right now and you just forgot what you were supposed to be doing.

DomGom TheFather

Arachnoprince
Arachnosupporter
When you peel fruit and veggies for your roaches but tell your kids that's where the vitamins are.

Matts inverts

Arachnoangel
When you relocate scorpions in Nevada so your friends won’t kill them with pesticides.

Doodlebird

Arachnoknight
When you always have a pocket bug guide on hand, as well as some small jars just in case. I also have almost nothing to recycle because I hoard anything enclosure-like