You know your really into inverts when...

RezonantVoid

Hollow Knight
@RezonantVoid

"...When someone writes 'Anime' and you assume they just misspelled Aname..."

Thanks,

Arthroverts

P.S I really cracked myself up on this one; y'all may not find it funny but it was just hilarious for me to think about.
Cant even find where I said that here lmao, glad you found it funny

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
Cant even find where I said that here lmao, glad you found it funny
You didn't say it, ha ha. I came up with it for this thread, and tagged you because I figured you might find it funny too ;) (and because most other people don't know what Aname are...).

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Conor10

Arachnoknight
... you lock your animal room and put sandbags under the door
...you find a roach running on the couch

Conor10

Arachnoknight
I have even cooked one in the fireplace and I find mauled ones on the carpet because I have a cat

aprilmayjunebugs

Fiery but Mostly Peaceful
Arachnosupporter
When someone interrupts you when trying to tell them how many tarantulas you have to talk about their fish and they're now dead to you.

Jess S

Arachnobaron
When you go to show your co-worker a photo of your beautiful child......then leave them hanging for several excruciating minutes while you scroll down a gazillion photos of your T's to find one. The shame!!!

vicareux

A. geniculata worship cult member
When your friends and family are tired of the "i've found a colony of cockroaches in my room" / "i think i have a spider in my room" jokes

XxSpiderQueenxX

Arachnobaron
When someone at your school finds a cockroach and gives it to you, thinking that you would like to keep it.

I swear, this actually happened. It was one of the American cockroaches and I completely freaked. Those things are creepy.

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince
When someone at your school finds a cockroach and gives it to you, thinking that you would like to keep it.

I swear, this actually happened. It was one of the American cockroaches and I completely freaked. Those things are creepy.
Oh man, someone tried to hand me a cockroach too. People just don’t get us 😂

XxSpiderQueenxX

Arachnobaron
When everyone in your class knows to go straight to you if they see a spider so you can catch it and let it go
This happened, but it was my teacher. Last year, there was a wolf spider in the trash can (No idea how it got there), and everyone in my class was screaming their heads off, and my teacher literally asked me to take it outside because everyone knows I keep spiders. I actually don't know how the teacher found out I keep spiders, but at least I got to save the spider from certain doom. (Aka the students killing the innocent spider)

KaelKeepsAnts

Arachnopeon
There was a yellow sac spider in my science class once, and I just killed it because I'd rather not carry a spider that could potentially hospitalize me. Besides, if it ended up back inside again I wouldn't want it to bite anyone.

XxSpiderQueenxX

Arachnobaron
There was a yellow sac spider in my science class once, and I just killed it because I'd rather not carry a spider that could potentially hospitalize me.
Yellow sac spiders can hospitalize people? Why did I not know this 30 minutes ago when I picked one up with my bare hands and took it outside? I thought they were harmless.

KaelKeepsAnts

Arachnopeon
Yellow sac spiders can hospitalize people? Why did I not know this 30 minutes ago when I picked one up with my bare hands and took it outside? I thought they were harmless.
Well, I don't know if I or anyone else is allergic, and their bites are necrotic :sick: My friend caught one once and it was pretty darn aggressive too. More aggressive than any wolf spider I have kept which says a lot.

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince
This happened, but it was my teacher. Last year, there was a wolf spider in the trash can (No idea how it got there), and everyone in my class was screaming their heads off, and my teacher literally asked me to take it outside because everyone knows I keep spiders. I actually don't know how the teacher found out I keep spiders, but at least I got to save the spider from certain doom. (Aka the students killing the innocent spider)
My teachers somehow found out too 😂

MrGhostMantis

Arachnoprince
My teachers don't but everyone else does.
Everyone know with me haha.

Well, I don't know if I or anyone else is allergic, and their bites are necrotic :sick: My friend caught one once and it was pretty darn aggressive too. More aggressive than any wolf spider I have kept which says a lot.
Yeah, if something is actually dangerous in there you can’t like waltz up to it and scoop it up actually need to take the time to get everyone out of the way blah blah blah