You know your really into inverts when...

Insects Glorify God

Arachnopeon
Now there's an idea...and I already have been given several lessons earlier in this thread on how to take the sticker off the jar nicely too...

Thanks,

Arthroverts
So, my son came home with some more cheese ball containers today. The stickers came off splendidly! I got 4 off in about 5 min. with maybe a dime size of residue to clean in total. They are a little smaller than the Utz brand but I think they will still make some good containers.

Here are some pictures.

1. The brand
2. The size
3. ...and my A. avic chilling in his Utz this morning before I went to work.

Attachments

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
"...When you wonder if you can actually make a song by rhythmically hitting your tongs just right...
...and when you actually try to get together a band to do so..."

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
"...When whether that prize mantis molts successfully or not determines whether your week was a good one or not..."

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
"...When spelling a a complex scientific name correctly the first time without looking it up gives you a sense of satisfaction rarely experienced at other times..."

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
"...When seeing a large flying insect on the brim of your hat no longer elicits a flight-or-fight response..."

Thanks,

Arthroverts

aprilmayjunebugs

Fiery but Mostly Peaceful
Arachnosupporter
When you've never in your life been so flippin' excited for an empty clear plastic box to arrive in the mail. Pics of new versi digs coming soon!

Tidbit

Arachnosquire
..."When your spouse finds coco fiber in the bath tub..."

Hey all, you know the drill. Keep it clean, keep it cool, keep it funny. Let's see what ya got. Maybe we can do a giveaway for the best one one of these days.

..."because the sink just wasn't enough."

Thanks,

Arthroverts
“When takeout containers become caterpillar rearing tanks” and “the basement Kitchenette becomes an insect lab” and “when ur ma yells at you for all the bugs in the fridge”
Just wanna say, props to you invert fam 😊✊

Iamconstantlyhappy

Arachnoknight
When your wife buys a beautiful antique army hospital medicine chest and get it shipped from Croatia only to have husband fill it with tarantulas and ants.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
“...When you realize you said ‘last species’ six species ago...”

“...When you read the newspapers your recently-arrived inverts were packed with...”

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Arachnoenthusiast

Arachnoknight
When veggies for feeders is part if your weekly shopping, and you find yourself wearing a red headlamp doing night feedings cause "the tarantulas prefer it"

paumotu

Arachnobaron
When there are somehow tropical springtails in all your houseplants.