You know your really into inverts when...

Frogdaddy

Arachnoprince
When your paycheck gets electronically deposited into you and your wife's joint account, but your bonuses come in a paper check directly to you. 'Cause that's T money my friends.

BTW, if she asks, you know nothing.

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
When family members gives tours to guests in your bedroom as if it's a museum and not where you go to be alone.
Happens to me. You get a stream of people going through, and then its time to break out the crickets...

...when you talk of strange Tenebrionidae while half-asleep, and wake up wondering why the ones you caught have suddenly "vanished"
Ah ha ha! Oh, how many invertebrates have slipped through my fingers that way!

"We both knew it would get out eventually. Now grab the flashlight and help me."
:rofl::rofl::rofl:

When your paycheck gets electronically deposited into you and your wife's joint account, but your bonuses come in a paper check directly to you. 'Cause that's T money my friends.

BTW, if she asks, you know nothing.
Don't worry, we've got your back...

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
"...When your friend asks 'Why do you have micro-screen over the air conditioning vents?' And you say cooly,
"Oh, that's to keep the H. mac from getting into the HVAC again'..."

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Gnarled Gnome

Arachnoknight
When the first "commonly visited" link on your startup is to a site that regularly features close ups of arachnid genitalia on the homepage. Screenshot_20191125-230607_Chrome.jpg

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
@SonsofArachne, :D.

"...When you are desperate enough to wade through the water, the mud, and the cold to find that one aquatic hemipteran when every other reasonable person is inside..."

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Last edited:

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
"...When people stop asking you for help with algebra because your answers tend to end in 'X is equal to the current number of invertebrates one has, so therefore X+1=...'"

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
"...When your carpet consists of 20% carpet fiber, 30% ground up leaves, and 50% soil from your enclosures..."

Thanks,

Arthroverts

(P.S Slight exaggeration, but it's getting there...)

mossloft

Arachnosquire
...when you're late to class because yes, you HAD to take a picture of that cool bug you found.

aphono

Arachnobaron
When someone mentions cake for an event, you think of possible ways to make it invert related. Invert related decorations.. can cricket flour be used for the cake...

SonsofArachne

Arachnoangel
When you buy multiple slings trying to get a female, then keep finding reasons not to sell off the extras. Get two females - "What if something happens to the one I keep? I better hang on to both of them". Get two males - "the price isn't very good for these, I'll just hold on to them to see if I can get a trade".

Arthroverts

Arachnoking
"...When you get the elevator to yourself at work because no one wants to hear the latest collection update on the way up/down..."

Thanks,

Arthroverts

Tellorcha

Arachnosquire
...when you talk about egg lays like other people talk about a new pregnancy
...when your grandma knows to avoid asking about your hobbies at Christmas dinner