You know you are a tarantula collector if...

mark e sic

Arachnosquire
when you arrive anywhere new you automatically scan the ground and corners for spiders..

when your the only one in the room that is willing to remove the black widow from the room...

your outside by a tree and a jumping spider lands on your shoulder and you get excited instead of yelling and screaming

ZergFront

Arachnoprince
Old Timer
You know you are a tarantula collector if...

You keep checking this thread to see if any comments describe YOU.
SO TRUE!!! :lol:

If the first thing that happens when a bug lands on someone in your house and that person gives you the evil eye, you might be an arachnophile.

---------- Post added 03-13-2012 at 05:58 PM ----------

your outside by a tree and a jumping spider lands on your shoulder and you get excited instead of yelling and screaming
My Mom knows me so well. She found a jumping spider that was drowning and saved it. She wanted to show me to see if I wanted it, but it had escaped. :D

hamhock 74

Arachnobaron
[/QUOTE]

Wow what store is that? I could spend a good chunck of my paycheck buying containers there.

Jared781

Arachnobaron
Wow what store is that? I could spend a good chunck of my paycheck buying containers there.[/QUOTE]
If im not mistaken, he labelled it as The Container Store.. yet I spent a great chunk of my payment online!

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Yeah, but I have to admit THAT is really awesome! They seem to have nearly something for everything really...wished we would have such over here...Staples is crap in regards to their "sortiment"....

Jared781

Arachnobaron
The Container Store.com should have a picture of a T somewhere on their site... it's almost certain they're aware that Arachnophiliacs are oddly intrigued by their products...
they may not be thrilled their containers are being used for "Giant Spiders", yet are producing more and more products for Ts.. Or just a coincidence

LOL

mark e sic

Arachnosquire
The Container Store.com should have a picture of a T somewhere on their site... it's almost certain they're aware that Arachnophiliacs are oddly intrigued by their products...
they may not be thrilled their containers are being used for "Giant Spiders", yet are producing more and more products for Ts.. Or just a coincidence

LOL
funny you mention this. awhile back one their employees asked "what do you do with all these containers?" I said " uhh.. its just my hobby" she said " you collect containers as a hobby?!" I replied" well I use them to house my tarantulas" her jaw almost hit the floor! poor lady was shocked.. lol

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
LOL! No further comment needed on that one, mark :D:D:D

You probably should've added something along the lines of "Wanna see one of them? *reach into pocket* I brought one to measure the right container size" :D

mark e sic

Arachnosquire
LOL! No further comment needed on that one, mark :D:D:D

You probably should've added something along the lines of "Wanna see one of them? *reach into pocket* I brought one to measure the right container size" :D
No way!! that lady would have ran for her life! :)

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
Yeah, but I have to admit THAT is really awesome! They seem to have nearly something for everything really...wished we would have such over here...Staples is crap in regards to their "sortiment"....
most of my collection are housed in really useful boxes from Staples lol.

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
Seriously? Staples doesn't even have those over here sadly. I have to order them from Amazon...pretty pricey if I buy only a single size...but a set of 5 different sizes is about EUR 20.

Projecht13

Arachnoknight
Old Timer
yep mine has every size the website has in stock all the time. They are kinda pricey, but stack very well and the plastic is very sturdy! The locking lids are perfect too lol

Storm76

Arachnoemperor
Old Timer
yep mine has every size the website has in stock all the time. They are kinda pricey, but stack very well and the plastic is very sturdy! The locking lids are perfect too lol
LOL - 100% agree like I've posted on one of your vids, too :)

Jared781

Arachnobaron
funny you mention this. awhile back one their employees asked "what do you do with all these containers?" I said " uhh.. its just my hobby" she said " you collect containers as a hobby?!" I replied" well I use them to house my tarantulas" her jaw almost hit the floor! poor lady was shocked.. lol
Thats classic bro!!